Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

One Of The Best Artist Warri Has Produced - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Of The Best Artist Warri Has Produced (494 Views)

Which Nigeria Music Producer,has Produced D Highest Hit Songs / Which Nigeria Music Producer,has Produced The Highest Hit Songs / One Of The Good Artist Warri Has Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Best Artist Warri Has Produced by JaYbeS(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Nigerian Sounds
More Than A Music Website
Audio:- Genuity – Owo Mi Ti Poju

I am actually pleasantly surprised by Warri based artiste Genuity who makes his debut on NS with an interesting song titled Owo Mi Ti Poju. There is something I really like about Warri Rappers and artistes like Erigga, Mr Hood,Yung 6ix Shuun Bebe, B-Raiz and the likes that I really appreciate. The wit, The cadence and most importantly their hunger for the game, Genuity happens to posess all those qualities as well,check it out below
Download and show him some love
Audio Player
http://nigeriansounds.com/2015/12/audio-genuity-owo-mi-ti-poju/

1 Share

Re: One Of The Best Artist Warri Has Produced by JaYbeS(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DJ Haywire Releases His Afro Pop/dancehall K.Y.O.Y.F Mixtape / Click To Read 2baba's Ft Phyno Coded Tinz Song Lyrics Here / Flash Records Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.