Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta (33906 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Photos: Ambode And Sir Shina Peters At Opening Of 2016 One Lagos Fiesta / Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by yomi007k(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lagos will miss Fashola.

#SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by MissSlimbody(f): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
angelTI:

You sure say eye no dey pain you undecided undecided undecided

Please, tell us what he has done.
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by tansho(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
I blame Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by AyamConfidence(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Clueless and Useless one...go see my area road wey they lie say them don commission come see dust everywhere...no sign of any work here...if u think say i dey lie com check Ayobo road and see for yourself...mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by abokikhalifa: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
endtimesblog:
Bobo ambode yi gan sef...

See em belle like mine...

Oniranu...

I dont even think is ready to work sef..

Na so so party tinzz...
See em belle like your own, meaning say you both ar Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by endtimesblog: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
abokikhalifa:
See em belle like your own, meaning say you both ar Oniranu

yes ooo but ambode iranu pass mine ooo..
Bobo yee ooo ko gbadun ni...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
I really pity this governors wife because it's obvious mr governor has a small dick due to his excess body fat. I can never date a man like him even if he's as rich as king Solomon. Real men are endowed with big dicks smiley
.I Pray that in 2016 you will not choke on a Big Fat Strong D*ck! cause from your post I can tell that sucking D*cks is your favorite pastime
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by DIVINE78: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Keneking:
Clueless - the story reads that the "governor was in full spirit". How many bottles with a/c? grin

With the way he is leading Lagos, I fear that KOWA or APGA would present a better candidate that would thrash him in the next 40months.
This isn't a political thread. Everybody was celebrating the new year and Ambode wasn't left out. What's the big deal?
Your governor probably has not recovered from hangover as we speak.
Is your governor doing half as much as Ambode?
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by porshuch: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
I really pity this governors wife because it's obvious mr governor has a small dick due to his excess body fat. I can never date a man like him even if he's as rich as king Solomon. Real men are endowed with big dicks smiley
CHAI! THIS 1ST DAY OF THE YEAR YOU POSTED THIS. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by claremont(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
viviangist6:
grin grin .. Hhahahahah , This man funny die .. check the video below out.
The Video of the 19 year old Kano Girl with No Limbs ,,,... click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzwxyvGlBo

Reported for spamming.
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
AyamConfidence:
u are stupid...if you get better home training u will not come here and be spewing all these rotten statements....weyrey omo

I love to fucck big dicks. Kill yourself. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by sunsewa: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
lnstead of crossing over 2016 in the presence of God as Governor of a state, rather he is dancing shoki in the presence of immorality into 2016,chai,no wonder lasgidis says he supposed to be commissioner for entertainment.
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Sollykay41(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by SHAIBULIAR: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
so he no fit dance shakiti bobo?
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Drenix(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na so so party and club dis man dey go... D guy go worst pass orji former gov of abia state........... D whole money wey fashola keep dis cluesless man go chop am finish wit oba elegushi...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by encryptjay(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Keep following pweek up and down
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by tunapawizzy: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Beehshorp:
its 2016 and its hightime Apc stopped mediocracy and photocracy
Warrisdis
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Donkunxex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
This man is a joke... I neva see wetin hin don do,all he is doing is too manage fashola's legacy... No new development.. Nothing... Tinubu just brought in his son. undecided
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by 3kay945(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Noted, comment reserved till when he fail to increase our budget. cool
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Mom007(f): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Always goofing around... SMH
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by loveit21: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by mart2k(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:
Wetin carry u com here, dis place luk like sexuality ni? Oya vamoose b4 I open my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by mart2k(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
spotlessduke:
which day will i b d first to comment ehn?
7 days fasting n prayin wl surely leads u to FP, bliv me
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ambode is the punishment sent by the gods to teach lagosians lesson on why they shouldn't vote out of emotions and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by ajepako(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
endtimesblog:
Bobo ambode yi gan sef...

See em belle like mine...

Oniranu...

I dont even think is ready to work sef..

Na so so party tinzz...

Ogogoro and mushin weed na bastard I swear.. grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by ajepako(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
free2ryhme:
if e like make e dance makosa. Apapa traffic dey wait for am by next week .. He must work for the money wey them dey pay am ooo

You forgot
Lekki , Ahmad Bello way, iyana oworo, ikorodu road, western avenue, and marina traffics. Gala and Lacasera dey sha grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta by Femiartalade(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
irunoobo:

you are the biggest fool of the millennium.....

I pity your mother
your dad should have pulled out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.