Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,964 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55937 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ckmayoca: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
You sef wey dey run around to find beach money for your sister no knw say you dey spoil her.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Dreyl(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op are you a learner?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lionofdjungle: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
They might have just taken hot tea /pap and your sister might have been busy scratching her hair because it way itching her.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by dpete1: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
how come,this op started new year with stupidity...even the mod that moved this to fp WAS CRAZY, IS CRAZY AND WOULD ALSO CONTINUE TO BE CRAZY..imagine!!!the duo may be mfm church members and be having hot prayer session...
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
They didn't have sex,he was just playing with your sister grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by hakinze00(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
See make una no dy bring una family issue cum nairaland jare,wetin u dy xpet us 2 say in dis mata? Dat na lie o na se x dem get? Nawa 4 d mods wey put dz kind tin 4 fp.4 christ sake,dis is 2016
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
He just came to give her same thing you came to give her. What are friends for?! grin

Who is this Guy.Did you Read what he said??.He said it's His sister
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by u3fine(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
They were in the room thinking about their fugure under PMB, There by genarating heat on their on their for head
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Mexyz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizhefeh:
Guess d crossova prayer ws intense
Babe you too fine jawe
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Chanchit: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmagenius:

Who is this Guy.Did you Read what he said??.He said it's His sister

Of cause I read it, I mean the friend also came to give her money, or you think he would just finish sweating and take his leave just like that? You need to start thinking out of the box bro'.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by tamquezee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Secretario post=41541566]They just finished eating very hot rice. [/quote
]

I like ur use of sacarsm and euphemism! So apt

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by vislabraye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
StepTwo:
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.

He coded it well.

Op, they are adults, abi ? Things like this do happen. cheesy
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
I just asked Google and the result says your has been chawed ho ha!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by malikjosiah(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
are they members of mountain of fire? I'm sure they were praying. sometimes prayers make u sweat... it can exam roughen your hair and make your pants wet.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Kassidy90(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
StepTwo:
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.
Its called forum for a reason sir and the last time i checked 'FORUM' is a place for discussion so, please free the OP.
Happy new year
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by malikjosiah(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
are they members of mountain of fire? I'm sure they were praying. sometimes prayers make u sweat... it can even roughen your hair and make your pants wet.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by malikjosiah(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Of cause I read it, I mean the friend also came to give her money, or you think he would just finish sweating and take his leave just like that? You need to start thinking out of the box bro'.

your can imagine how quickie prayers could be. .. HELPING HANDS NIGERIA LIMITED.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by malikjosiah(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

you can imagine how quickie prayers could be. .. HELPING HANDS NIGERIA LIMITED.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by malikjosiah(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:

you can imagine how "quickie" prayers could be. .. HELPING HANDS NIGERIA LIMITED.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Mekyno(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
softappless:
@OP are u the one dats going to marry or friend ur sister? wat u shud do is to give her advice.
dumb.
So she should be messing up/ around in the name of husband?
Chastity n morale integrity still exist ( in dictionary).
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by mommysgirl(f): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin grin

@ OP won ti dooooo sister ee...
dido lobooooo abi iwo loo fee ma doooo ni....

sharp guy.. oti ba obo sister ee je grin
LMAO grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by holluwai(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:

LMAO grin grin

You really opened your teeth like this? Lmao
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ismyheal75: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think they were ministering unto each other ...... quote me anywhere.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by john4christ(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
you don't need to trow the question out, ur sister she is above 18 so let her have the hot cake if she like the koko big strong and bold, she need and receive it, next 9month u celebrate with her, dat is blessing for the year .
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by lailo: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wetin concern u?u wan marry her?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by harristo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!

As long as you didn't include the age of your sister, your post is incomplete and will not get the best reply.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Stemkay: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dey are trying to solve simultaneous equations.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by harristo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mekyno:

dumb.
So she should be messing up/ around in the name of husband?
Chastity n morale integrity still exist ( in dictionary).

By the time you find out that the sister in question is 30 and op the big brother is 35, I'm sure you will come and edit this your post smiley
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by MacJC: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Happy new year..

jonaifame22:
same to you,I'm coming to ur house to eat rice today, and I'm taking u out afterwards

Laveda:
Oh really? grin No shakes!!!

Same way as ur friend came 2 eat hot rice at ur sister's place, shey?

Remember she's someone's sister too.
What if her sibling walks in after both of u have just finished "eating rice" and sweating?
**sits**

Ghen-ghen! This na season film. Person nor dey stand watch am.

#karma tinz ina d air!

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by skuribeebo: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
sebi u too dey Bleep another person sister. Na payback now.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
They had sex.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
2 things are involved...

It's either light no dey, or

Cross ventilation no dey d room! Ajegunle houses & Orile houses as Case study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.