Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,147 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Greatest Prophecy Is In Your Mouth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Prophecy Is In Your Mouth (463 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Prophecy Is In Your Mouth by Orikinla(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
[size=18pt]The greatest prophecy is in your mouth if you have faith in God.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
~ From 1 Corinthians 13

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,.... Of witnesses, according to the testimony they bear; of judges, according to the sentence they pass; of teachers, according to the doctrine they preach; of all men, who, by their well or ill speaking, bring death or life to themselves and others. Some, by their tongues, by the too free use of them, or falsehood they utter, are the cause of death to themselves and others; and some, by their silence, or by their prudent speech and prevalent intercession, secure or obtain life for themselves and others; yea, judgment at the last day will proceed according to a man's words, "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned", Matthew 12:37; the tongue is the instrument either of a great deal of good, or of a great deal of evil;
◄ Proverbs 18:21 ►

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
◄ Matthew 12:37 ►

Almighty God has given us the power to choose.
The size of our faith is the size of our strength.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Attend Your Church Service On Your Phone / Regarding Christians And Shaving The Beard / If Not Jesus, Who Den!??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.