Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,374 members, 7,937,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... (61732 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by pretty050(f): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
ifeomaekol:
my dear if u kw d true meaning of labor, u wnt make such a comment.
#that moment when u try to teach ur grandma abt labor. #nlworld

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by fiziebaibie(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
D labor pain wey go catch her still dey dance shakitibobo
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Handsomebeing(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Who wants a best friend like this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/this-is-what-you-do-when-your-best.html

I was in the theatre with my wife after hours of unsuccessful labor. I appreciate the pics above. Women should be respected and treated like a queen. It's not easy man.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by powerstone(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice

It is possible she is in Labour as there are 2 phases of labour and 3 stages

Latent phase (1st stage) : starts when the pregnant woman at term sees 'show' (cathar like substance mixed with blood) to when she is 4cm dilated i.e 2 fingers can go in. There is moderate pain and the contractions can last up to 35seconds.
Active phase (2nd stage): starts from 4cm dilation to 10cm which is when the baby's head can pass and be born.
There is moderate to severe pain intended for expulsion of the foetus.
3rd stage is simply delivery of the placenta and membranes.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by tpiar: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jalubarika:
Really funny .
Well ,One thing I know about women ;they are not always real friends to each other no matter the extent of their pretence

there's no man in the picture, I'm sure that's why the friend is there.

let a man show up and see how fast the "friends" quarrel.

but, it's good the friend is there for her friend during this difficult time of labour.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by preciousMI1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
not in naija.... those wicked staff nurse dem and dose silly auxiliary nurses will just mk u feel terrible
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Imyourex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Looks sexy, Som'a dem times I feel lyk fvckin som'a dem preggy momas dem hard
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by ifeomaekol(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
pretty050:
#that moment when u try to teach ur grandma abt labor. #nlworld
hmmmm, dt moment wen grandma hv forgotten wat labor truly means.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:
Do you know the meaning of labour?
lmao
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Missmossy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
They are having fun grin
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Epidural at work grin grin grin
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Missmossy:
They are having fun grin

Hey you!!
Been a while...
Happy New year!
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by purplerain(f): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:

Mr MAN, Do YOU know the meaning of labour?!
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by IbnuUche(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:
good post! labour is beyond relaxing & smiling.
single uterine contraction will Mark the day she become a woman, then she will balance well for the real business.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by josh93: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
nigeria will be like labour room...and dey still want the process to be cool
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Missmossy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
Hey you!! Been a while... Happy New year!
Sweetie cheesy
Same to you, is that how greet your friends
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
lilmax:

Yes labour is when U av contractions. Whether false or true. Because she's in labour doesn't mean she has to be screaming all over. Women though seen as weaker sex are very powerful and strong @tolerating pain
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Amtains: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Labour no catch dis one o. Being in labour is when u tear nurse slap all because she asked u to relax
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by preshpresh(f): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dts cool, wud love a frnd like dt. Not everyone has a stressful and very painful labour
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
No be me pregnant am, so ie none of my business.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2016
ENDTIME EVENTS
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Missmossy:

Sweetie cheesy

Same to you, is that how greet your friends
hahaha...My bad,my bad...
How's you cara mia??
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by tpiar: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2016
yaskarahyelhope:

Yes labour is when U av contractions. Whether false or true. Because she's in labour doesn't mean she has to be screaming all over. Women though seen as weaker sex are very powerful and strong @tolerating pain

Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by darlenese(f): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Just laughing at some funny comments, any woman who has given birth , knows these ladies are kidding , she hasn't even started having contractions !
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by guiddoti: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
yeye dey smell. by the time labour starts beautiful face will turn ugly face.
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by FRANKOXY(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2016
What a beautiful way to show love kiss
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by Missmossy(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
hahaha...My bad,my bad... How's you cara mia??
Better tongue
Very well hun...you?
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by lolaluv1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jtmanager:

Calm down no be we.like ur post xo
Some of us smoke weed u know grin grin Happy new yr
Loool. Same to you....
Re: This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Missmossy:

Better tongue

Very well hun...you?
good good...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.