Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Seed Of Destiny Dr Paul Eneche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny Dr Paul Eneche (666 Views)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Dr Paul Eneche by BASD(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2016
SCRIPTURE: Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: – Genesis 12:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

Today is the first day of the year, 2016. We are grateful to God for the privilege of seeing another year.

I would like us to consider the life of vision as we begin this year because a clear definition of a destination is critical to every journey.

Someone said, “If you do not know where you are going, you may not like where you will end.” So, in 2016, if we do not know where we are going we may not like where we will end. Without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

The question then is, what is vision? 1. Vision is a clear definition of life’s destination. A person with a life of vision says, ‘In 2016, where am I heading to?

2. Vision is a clear picture of a preferred future. What kind of future do you prefer this year? To live by chance is to end by chance.

3. Vision is the direction of life’s motion. This implies asking yourself questions like, “What is the direction of my life? What reason do I wake up this morning?” As a businessman or a pastor, it is vision that determines what direction your life is heading.

My counsel is, develop a solid vision for this year in order to end very well. Remember this: without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Sit down to cultivate a solid vision for this year. 2. Take practical action steps to fulfill the outlined vision in number 1 above.

PRAYER: O LORD, give me a solid vision for this year, 2016. Give me the grace, LORD, to pursue this vision with all tenacity, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A LIFE OF VISION

QUOTE: People flourish where there is vision and perish where there is no vision. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 1:1 to 2:25, Matthew 1:1 to 2:12, Psalm 1:1 to 6, Proverbs 1:1 to 6.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye, TB Joshua Predict New Sexual Disease, Food Shortage / What Year Was Our Lord Jesus Born? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.