Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Yaaay; Happy New Year.... Welcome To 2016!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaaay; Happy New Year.... Welcome To 2016!!! (280 Views)

Yaaay!! Happy Birthday To Regina Daniels As She Turns 16 Today! / Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / Yaaay; Happy New Year.... Welcome To 2016!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yaaay; Happy New Year.... Welcome To 2016!!! by amexclusive: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
I want to start by appreciating each and every one of you. You guys were awesome last year and I can never thank you enough. Thank you for the clicks and the comments, for the criticisms and the encouragement. I could never have done it without you. I am grateful

Thank you Iam_DeoGrat, Fadeelah El Rufai, ѕαу му ηαмє ŔøŚЄPøŴЄŁŁ

N.B I pray we will increase very soon

Happy 2016 to you..Yes YOU! We made it yet again.Year after year, we are still here .Not because we are better than those who didn't get to see it,but because our purpose and mission on earth isn't done.Because of God's merciful grace and love for us ..

Amen....read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/01/yaaay-happy-new-year-welcome-to-2016.html

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Mask Of Zoro Dancing To A Tune / Investors Seek Safety In U.S., European Government 10 Year Treasury Bonds / ★ [MUSIC] Lil Kesh – Ibile (prod. By Pheel And Young Jonn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.