Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,452 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Senator's Daughter And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Senator's Daughter And I (518 Views)

Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / What's Wrong With This Daughter And Mother Picture? (picture) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator's Daughter And I by vault(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
For couple of months now I have been friends with a girl who happens to be the daughter of a senator,, just recently she admitted her feelings for me knowing perfectly well who I am (the average type)...… I actually met her through a visitation to my aunt who is also from the rich province.

now she wants to invite me to her father's house only on the conditions that if asked, I won't say I actually stay at ipaja cause her mother don't want her near the "mainland low lives" as she says.

at first I agreed, but waking up this morning I thought to myself, I am who I am..... so I called her and told her "I'm not lying about myself, maybe your mum should find you an 'island highlife' I'm who I am".

and a friend just sited my actions as a waste of opportunity,,

what y'all think?
Re: Senator's Daughter And I by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
vault:
For couple of months now I have been friends with a girl who happens to be the daughter of a senator,, just recently she admitted her feelings for me knowing perfectly well who I am (the average type)...… I actually met her through a visitation to my aunt who is also from the rich province.

now she wants to invite me to her father's house only on the conditions that if asked, I won't say I actually stay at ipaja cause her mother don't want her near the "mainland low lives" as she says.

at first I agreed, but waking up this morning I thought to myself, I am who I am..... so I called her and told her "I'm not lying about myself, maybe your mum should find you an 'island highlife' I'm who I am".

what y'all think?
W.t.f does rich province mean?
And people who live on the mainland are low lives?
Dude just be yourself, you don't have to act like who you're not.
Re: Senator's Daughter And I by jemype(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
vault:

what y'all think?
bro to b sincere I dont think locatiion has anything to do with it. I stay on the island and ive lived on the mainland before too. I will advice u to just go there and be real. What any good parent will be looking for is whether you are capable to make her be in a better position than she is in and taake care of her adequately. Making her happy too is essential. Once u can prove beyond reasonable doubt that u are earnestly striving towards this or you are capable of doing it and not faking it. Then they will leave u.
Re: Senator's Daughter And I by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
You made a good decision. Be yourself and do you
Re: Senator's Daughter And I by grad2012(f): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
U did well, happy new year dear.
Re: Senator's Daughter And I by vault(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
grad2012:
U did well, happy new year dear.
same to you ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Ladies Dont Like Pounding Yam For Their Men / Ladies, Can U Fight Over A Guy? / Nobody Is Faithful...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.