Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday (1833 Views)

Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Photos Of Omokhomion A. Faithful. The Dubai Scammer. / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well,saw this on twitter.so I had to share it with you all. Imagin taking a selfie behind a burning skyscrapper just like 9/11

In their mind now they will be like
"How does it affect our honey moon? "Waiting be our business"

Smh for this generation.http://pic.twitter.com/iEiUQ4jQQg

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by Aristotle96(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Watin u want em to do? Enter the fire?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by divinehand2003(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Why call them idiots, are they the cause of the fire? What do we have firefighters for?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by bigzic(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
If this terrorist attack happend in any of the western countries now,social media will be full of

#pray for paris
#pray for washington
#pray for london.

Comon y'll show some love to dubai.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
Watin u want em to do? Enter the fire?
na to smile n take selfie behind as per nothing concer them abi?tell me if any of ur relatives are there,will u b takn selfie in front of d buildn?
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by bronzegoddess(f): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
D fact that the girl Is smiling bothers me
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
D fact that the girl Is smiling bothers me
thank God u are seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by Obudupikin: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
sunsky29:
If this terrorist attack happend in any of the western countries now,social media will be full of

Enlighten me pls,was it a terrorist attack?

And OP,how does this make them idiots?
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by falcon01: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
they are like ' hy twitter we were there when the fire started it was so amazing' mcheew sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by sunsky29(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Obudupikin:

Enlighten me pls,was it a terrorist attack?

And OP,how does this make them idiots?
idiotsd for taking pleaures in other people sufferings..hw will you Explain d lady's smile..cheap attention seeker they are. And now twitter is all about them.
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by donjon: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
yap, they are not just idiots, dis is how u identify potential psychopaths
Re: Meet The 1st Idiots Of The Dubai Fire Yesterday by ogbenibayo: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
nobody died in the fire and it's sure as hell that the building is insured..so why should she cry

(1) (Reply)

A System Designed To Watch Your Every Second, Minute, Hour..everyday / Security Alert: Bariga Is Boiling / UPDATE: KODAK: '...someone Took The Life Of The Young Lady' - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.