Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Perfect Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Perfect Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2016 (593 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money / 6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2016 by RCCGOPENHEAVENS: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

2016 Comes with a Lot of Surprises, Ibloggers better use these opputunity to Monotize your Blog if you hav'nt.

There are many ways to monotize your Blog. In 2016, many companies would be going online to reach their prospective customers. You had better stand on the road to success or else you will remain there till 2017.
We have 4 ways to monotize your Blog, according to IBLOGNG.

1. Direct Advert Placement. Where you place adverts of people directly either as image with product review or short video on your Blog. Charges are made according to the wish CONTINUE READING @ http://iblogng.com/how-to-monotize-your-blog-in-2016/
Re: Perfect Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2016 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmmm.it is monetize not monotize.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland.com Was Offline. What Did You Do Then...? / Active Forum Posters/traffic Wanted / Free Adsense For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.