Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

MTN New Deduction Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN New Deduction Strategy (1299 Views)

Twitter Users Question Gtbank About Deduction From Their Account / Gtb: That Was Payback For The N100 Deduction From My Account, Mtn You"re Next / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is these the new way MTN now steal money from their wonderful customers to pay for the 1tr fine. Cos me i can never use mtn again not even in my second life.

This just happen this evening, my sister was busy chatting with her phone and there came in a pop up/flash massage from MTN ( to subscribe for smth biz iss), it came in so fast that my sister not knowing click ok, because she was typing concurrently wen the mge came in. Immediately MTN took #50 from her account. I personal call their costume care line to complain abt it, and we were told nothing could be done about it. Shoo Daylight robbers. I know #50 is small bt make person do the math for me 50x1000=

MTN rili need Change!!!
For those using MTN be prepared to give MTN ur own OFFERING for their ministry to grow and move to the permanent side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ r231 @ Freiburger @ lalasticlala

these v to be in fp so pple can be careful not to give MTN offering for nothing. I guess it their new year resolution. And they should stop the nonsense pop up massage they send and send it as normal text. MTN need to be sued again.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by Melahou(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
You are not the only one

They keep deducting my money for caller tone i didn't subscribe for...

5 Likes

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by jaz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
I keep getting that prompt but thank God I read through before clicking ok. its daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 2:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Melahou:
You are not the only one

They keep deducting my money for caller tone i didn't subscribe for...

jaz:
I keep getting that prompt but thank God I read through before clicking ok. its daylight robbery

MTN need to be sued, can u imagin, u buy card to do smth dem go tk gv u watin u no want. After my mtn sim got lost i said Thank God. No more headache.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by Pavore9: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2016
And someone opened a thread saying we should plead on behalf of MTN regarding the NCC's fine! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by holuphisayor(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Mtn automatically subscribed me for english yesterday. #50 was deducted
Mtn keep stealing money from nigerians.

1 Like

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2016
holuphisayor:
Mtn automatically subscribed me for english yesterday. #50 was deducted
Mtn keep stealing money from nigerians.

like sai u no go school learn English. Wtf undecided
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 5:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Pavore9:
And someone opened a thread saying we should plead on behalf of MTN regarding the NCC's fine! angry

lol,.. That is one of their Brain washed customer.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by holuphisayor(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2016
MrCEO69:

like sai u no go school learn English. Wtf undecided
I just dont gerrit...was subscribed for islam when i cant even decipher a thang in islam
This people just need to be fined..imagine doing this to a million subscribers

1 Like

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by tonytony208(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
MrCEO69:
Is these the new way MTN now steal money from their wonderful customers to pay for the 1tr fine. Cos me i can never use mtn again not even in my second life.

This just happen this evening, my sister was busy chatting with her phone and there came in a pop up/flash massage from MTN ( to subscribe for smth biz iss), it came in so fast that my sister not knowing click ok, because she was typing concurrently wen the mge came in. Immediately MTN took #50 from her account. I personal call their costume care line to complain abt it, and we were told nothing could be done about it. Shoo Daylight robbers. I know #50 is small bt make person do the math for me 50x1000=

MTN rili need Change!!!
For those using MTN be prepared to give MTN ur own OFFERING for their ministry to grow and move to the permanent side.

My method may work for you:

I started receiving the robbery pop up too and got my money deducted for silly things unknowingly. I decided to get another sim from another network for data subscription ONLY. That other sim has no airtime in it; only data for browsing. So even if I click on any useless pop up, they will have no money to deduct grin. If the pikin clever to die during dry season, im papa go clever to bury am close to river wink.

The sim I bought for data is Etisalat sim and I discover they too are guilty of the pop up nonsense. But since I only have data on the sim and not airtime, I no worry again. Na to dey click dey go free of charges cheesy.

Moral lesson: dont use your airtime calling sim for browsing again. Na naija we dey
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by Ulrich01(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Oya you too vex for them nau. Borrow credit. No pay them back cheesy cheesy. Borrow like 750. #just kidding

MTN are just becoming more useless by the day

1 Like

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
tonytony208:

My method may work for you:

I started receiving the robbery pop up too and got my money deducted for silly things unknowingly. I decided to get another sim from another network for data subscription ONLY. That other sim has no airtime in it; only data for browsing. So even if I click on any useless pop up, they will have no money to deduct grin. If the pikin clever to die during dry season, im papa go clever to bury am close to river wink.

The sim I bought for data is Etisalat sim and I discover they too are guilty of the pop up nonsense. But since I only have data on the sim and not airtime, I no worry again. Na to dey click dey go free of charges cheesy.

Moral lesson: dont use your airtime calling sim for browsing again. Na naija we dey
lol... U get sense!
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by MrCEO69(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
holuphisayor:

I just dont gerrit...was subscribed for islam when i cant even decipher a thang in islam

heheh, so frustrating
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
The pop up nonsense has been there since November 2015..

They never get reason to wipe all your call credit every 12am. That one nah the latest.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
holuphisayor:

I was subscribed for Chinese..

They are a mental case

Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by gentle007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
I have experienced it severally where I clicked without knowing but my money was never deducted because after the first pop up which you click mistakenly, another pop up comes which prompts you to select yes or no to continue.
Unless you are saying this to discredit mtn, I can authoritatively tell you that the first pop up does not subscribe you automatically.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by jamace(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Previously, I load as much as N3k credit but I observed that even without making any calls, the credit will be depreciating by the day.
I called customer service and they told me that there were about 397 customers waiting to be attended to. Haba!

Because of the way MTN steal credits, I no longer load more than N100 card on my phone, and I load only when I want to make a call.
Re: MTN New Deduction Strategy by ranson(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
I dumbed my MTN SIM because of monthly deduction for caller tone I never subscribed for. I think NCC itself needs to be sanctioned for incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

solved / Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira / Story Of Olajumoke Orisanuga A Bread Hawker – The Brand Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.