Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (70719 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Lilimax(f): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
ILIDEFI:
The same Father Mbaka that in a recent message was shouting, "if we can't stay together as one country, let us go our separate ways, even calling for Biafra". Now, he's saying that nobody is marginalised.
I tire for this man
grin
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by drss(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
tuale4u:
Thank you Fr Mbaka for telling them Igbo are not marginalised.

Front page.
mbaka na false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
though I have reservation for Catholics, but for Fr Mbaka.He is a man of God
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Sibrah: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmafrancis:

With all honesty. After reading the post, do you believe this man is talking as a Preacher or a Politician? GEJ has handed over power , pls let the man be . Goodluck never blamed OBJ or the past military rulers for the problems he faced. Pls no more excuses.

The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorry. In 7months Buhari has made us poorer and there is plenty of sorry in the land.
Did the neighbor of Isreal accuse their kings of mismanagement when they missed out on the word of prophecy from God via Joseph?
You type sh|t about Buhari making us poorer when it was Jonathan and PDP who where in charge in our days of abundance and refused to save.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by desmond122(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Even the bible confirms Daniel as a politician and a man of God Dan 6

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Daplux4: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
see, this is the type of thinking i am talking about. the citizens of the north are the most marginalized in the whole country. all the people in power are all one. its the elite vs the masses. are you too stu-pid to see that ? the elite are all on one accord be they yoruba igbo or hausa. cant you see that ? you think poor hausas benefit from hausa elites ?

U are the most stupid person I hv seen
Must u insult to make ur point
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by chaberry(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
ritababe:

thats why i say some, who told you.
I've seen one or two of your comments siding the Igbo people, I'm equally Igbo too
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by desmond122(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Even the bible confirms Daniel as a politician and a man of God

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ncoolsome(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
uchennamani:
let me devote some time to you then. My names are Uche Nnamani. I'm a proud igbo person. Why am I proud? I'm proud because we, the Igbos, have the biggest equity in Nigeria. I'm proud because the igbos controlled all the major commercial points in all the states of the federation. I'm proud because we are not marginalized in this country. Perhaps, before, but not since the return to civilian rule in 1999. I'm proud because it took an igbo priest in the person of Rev. Mbaka to come bold and criticize GEJ's government when the ship of our statehood was being led astray by the last administration. Mbaka's new year message was not a prophecy that PMB will be assassinated; rather, his message was that some bad people that nearly killed this country will try and kill him but they won't succeed. A person of your standard ought to equipped with analytical skills to unravel a post like this. This and more reasons is why I said that your comprehension skill is rather low. Did you go to school in the north?
my name is uche nnamani and not 'are' or was the guy u quoted a classmate of urs?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
damocool:

No sir, what's happening now is as a result of loopholes in last administration,
Mr president is also a human like us and not a special being....
"of the LAST administration". As if all hell broke loose during GEJ tenure. Dont blame anybody except GEJ. Don't blame the abacha, obj , Gen buhari, and co. Blame the man from the minority tribe . Its so easy to brainwash Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Lilimax(f): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Vatican is watching him closely. Bishop Hassan Kukah and others should call him to order embarassed Let your words be few so says the scripture!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Smilingkola(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.

Cleric duties are never restricted to house of worships alone.but are extended to the entire society and all facets of life.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by jice(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jeromejnr:

The same Jesus that that said "My Kingdom is not of this world" also inspired this verse...

1 Tim 2: 1First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,…
Entreaties is not involvement. No one of the Apostles was involved in politicking
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by sukkot: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Daplux4:

U are the most stupid person I hv seen
Must u insult to make ur point
aiiit my bad, but do you see my point now ? or are you still blind ?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by frainc(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.
don't mind man
This is what he has been looking for since
To have access to presidency as he want
What he cannot get under Jonathan
He's getting it under Buhari

Is that the soul God want him to win for the kingdom of God?

Rev. Business Nbaka
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by babafirst(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmafrancis:

With all honesty. After reading the post, do you believe this man is talking as a Preacher or a Politician? GEJ has handed over power , pls let the man be . Goodluck never blamed OBJ or the past military rulers for the problems he faced. Pls no more excuses.

The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorry. In 7months Buhari has made us poorer and there is plenty of sorry in the land.
So where do you place GEJ that squandered a consistent oil boom.LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR HERE THAT I HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE AND FAITH IN BUHARI WITH CRUDE PRICE AT 10 USD PER BARREL THAN CRUDE OIL AT 500 USD PER BARREL UNDER THE SQUANDERER/AKOTILETA OMO (PICKIN WEY SELL ALL IM PAPA INHERITANCE TO DO ENJOYMENT) JONATHAN.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
/
Who are the victims?
Who are marginalized or not marginalized in Nigeria?

A year before the election, ndi Igbo threw all their support behind GEJ even before he officially declared his candidacy. No negotiations. Dilapidated infrastructure, bad roads, etc.were scattered all over Igbo land. Yet ndi Igbo didn't capitalize on the election to make serious demands.

The Yoruba and Hausa people held back. What happened thereafter surprised everyone. GEJ flew many times to the South West and the North with bags of raw cash.in foreign currencies. He doled out millions of dollars. Ndi Igbo cried marginalization when they started reading about millions of dollars in bribe money moving up North and to the South West. GEJ blew them off until the.dying minute and gave out a couple of thousands here and there. And igbo people whined about the treatment. What happened? They went ahead and voted GEJ. They lost on the infrastructure, bribery scheme and choice of candidate.

When it dawned on them that they'd made a collosal mistake, they resurrected Biafra to make demands that they should have made from GEJ prior to the elections. And again, they lost. GEJ is Ijaw. But ndi Igbo want to claim him more than GEJ wants to claim to be Igbo. Why? All I can do is just stand aside and watch a whole tribe make mockery of themselves. If you don't take yourselves serious, nobody would.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by phreakabit(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=18pt]This guy calls himself a reverend father, but hardly ever comments on things pertaining to Christianity.
Its either Mikel Obi, Buhari or PDP. . . Man This guy na hustler jor, nothing anyone can tell me[/size]

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sibrah:
Did the neighbor of Isreal accuse their kings of mismanagement when they missed out on the word of prophecy from God via Joseph?
You type sh|t about Buhari making us poorer when it was Jonathan and PDP who where in charge in our days of abundance and refused to save.

A bad workman will always blame everybody and everthing except himself. We forget so soon. Not too long ago our economy was one of the most vibrant in the continent, unemployment rate was on the all time low, the cost of food items dropped for the first time in the history of the country. GEJ is the best president in the history of Nigeria. Compare the developmental achievements head to head with any other.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ncoolsome(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
bankylan:
When I hear 'Christians ' say Buhari is their answered prayer, it reminds me of Abraham and Sarah's thought that Ishmael was their answered prayer. Thank God Isaac came, but the result of their action is the terrorism the world faces today.
Sad indeed that we still have the galatians in the church today!
if God could use a donkey then he can use anyone..

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Fearcom(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
Yes and i am sure you are one of the gullible igbos who thinks only igbo is marginalized. how can a whole tribe fall for that nonsense ? you are not so bright. some con-man led 3 million of you to death, now one con-man sitting in prison has led 9 of you to death. use your brain sometimes man grin

Ouch! grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by maduxs: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mbaka is a compromised priest he blows hot and cool same time. He speaks from both side of his mout

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by cagunwa(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Does he have to come out to let the whole world know? Abegi, let us all pray for our president for God's hand of protection over him and the family.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by thunder74(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
nogames:
lol please tell us roles of prophets like Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremaiah in bible. Most of them were even involved in king installation
...they are practicing theocracy like us abi? The system of government then was not democracy where you have parties with different ideologies but monarchical and theocracy. They won't be accused of getting involved in government BC they were simply playing their roles. The oracles of God.
The system here is different.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ritababe(f): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
chaberry:
I've seen one or two of your comments siding the Igbo people, I'm equally Igbo too

i dont side, i just say what is right.
Am full edo but school in aba
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by nike4love: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
When I look at mr mbaka all I see is BROWN ENVELOP.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emmafrancis: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
babafirst:
So where do you place GEJ that squandered a consistent oil boom.LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR HERE THAT I HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE AND FAITH IN BUHARI WITH CRUDE PRICE AT 10 USD PER BARREL THAN CRUDE OIL AT 500 USD PER BARREL UNDER THE SQUANDERER/AKOTILETA OMO (PICKIN WEY SELL ALL IM PAPA INHERITANCE TO DO ENJOYMENT) JONATHAN.
You have confidence in ur buhari. Fine. Then he should save the country and Stop looking for who to blame for our misfortune. He knew that oil prices were dropping when he contested, he knew the system is corrupted and still made us believe he is a savior we ve been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Yagazee: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol! Hahahahahahaha!
I can't help but laugh. So predictions makes 1 from God. IHS are known for their accurate world economic predictions. May be they are from heaven. I predicted Super Eagles will lose to France & that the U17 boys will come home with the trophy so what do you think I am? A man of God I guess.
Hahahahahahaha!
Why is it when an issue comes on religious platform it becomes a dogma, it becomes worship, questions becomes sin, people becomes dumb.
Kudos to those men. I envy them. They're richer than our celebrities.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by chaberry(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
ritababe:

i dont side, i just say what is right.
Am full edo but school in aba
Hmm, I grew up in Aba
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mentorken05(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Too many words from a reverend father. I think religious leaders should stay away from politics or atlist remain neutral.
By being neutral,do u mean collecting money from a politician to pray for them or having as much as 4 private jets?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Yagazee: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Shhhh!
They're reading our comments. No criticising less you go to prison. Nigeria is good, the government is never corrupt & the youths are employed.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by efemena22(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
the controversial Rev Mbaka, I nor go dey surprise if I hear say he don turn Iman... foolish man wey dey claim servant of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.