Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman (7015 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Number I tho sad sad sad sad
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by robosky02(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
issorite
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Number I tho sad sad sad sad

if you dont have it naturally, buy it.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cutehector:
The only asset that will make me attracted to a girl is her common sense... Dats it..

intelligence matters but she has to be pleasing to the eyes.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
bossto:
Kiikiiikikii....!!!
But all na d same nah

havent you ever gotten attracted to someone just by how the voice sounds on phone?
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
sexybaby22:

if you dont have it naturally, buy it.
Hehehehe cheesy grin

That advice is directed to the wrong person miss.

Firstly .... I am not as worst as that

secondly..... I hate being fake

Thirdly....... I don't believe that's what attract guys to a lady. I mean in a real and loving relationship. wink
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by robosky02(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sexy lips&women who wear WHITE!

like your right>
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehe cheesy grin

That advice is directed to the wrong person miss.

Firstly .... I am not as worst as that

secondly..... I hate being fake

Thirdly....... I don't believe that's what attract guys to a lady. I mean in a real and loving relationship. wink

Sorry Miss ENDOWED
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by bossto(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
sexybaby22:

havent you ever gotten attracted to someone just by how the voice sounds on phone?
I don't fancy that bae....!!!
nice points thou.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
sexybaby22:

Sorry Miss ENDOWED
its okay miss LESS privileged smiley
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
sexybaby22:

intelligence matters but she has to be pleasing to the eyes.
dat is pleasing to my eyes
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by gevans(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
fulfillbill:

Pictures or ...
Or u no go believe

1 Like

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by adeememman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could still Get any guy I want, even if I looked like A possessed Uglee, skinny Skeleton!undecidedcool

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could still Get any guy I want, even if I looked like A possessed Uglee, skinny Skeleton!undecidedcool

u can't get me oo
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by missKiffy(f): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2016
The list is not bad
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Please, remove the word "any" cuz you kind of abused it with those bad qualities.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by cornelin(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
even mad women get admirers!
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Ulrich01(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by popesam1(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Not any guy though. Don't say it again
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by rawpadgin(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2016
sexybaby22:
6. Less makeup

We are all aware that Makeup enhances beauty, but caking it on is not attractive to men. Researchers discovered that men prefer women who wore up to 40% less makeup to women with heavy makeup.Guess they dont want to wake up beside a strange woman the following morning so put the foundation down ladies.

Source: http://www.history.com.ng/9/6-assets-that-makes-a-man-more-attracted-to-a-woman
i can relate to this more

lord know how hate heavy makeup
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
iyke926:

Please, remove the word "any" cuz you kind of abused it with those bad qualities.
Uh...Really?shocked

Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just be able to cook good food. I will get the beautiful , the classy or what have u outside grin
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:
Just be able to cook good food. I will get the beautiful , the classy or what have u outside grin

woman wrapper. you want to have awife at home and hoes outside abi?
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

woman wrapper. you want to have awife at home and hoes outside abi?

Yeeess.. What does 'Woman wrapper' mean BTW?
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sexy lips&women who wear WHITE!

women who wear white, hmmm i don't know about this one oo, i love sexy lips and a girl who can make nice eye contact but white, like what is that, u mean wearing cele dress, cool i love black, cos if a girl can rock it, she would look sexy... tho i see utr honest opinion tho
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yeeess.. What does 'Woman wrapper' mean BTW?

Nigerian Pidgin english lingua for a man who loves keeping more than one woman.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Esther this got me laughing gringringringrin
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

Nigerian Pidgin english lingua for a man who loves keeping more than one woman.

OK oh. Thanks for the education!
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

OK oh. Thanks for the education!

what country are you from?
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Esther this got me laughing gringringringrin
LoL!grin

I'm being serious Namesakey!tongue
Guys Are such dummies sometimes...It's surprisingly Hilarious to Study 'em..Like they all share one brain or something?gringrin

How are You?smiley
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

what country are you from?
Nigeria of course... I sabi pidgin but I no too sabi lol.
Re: 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman by Laveda(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I'm being serious Namesakey!tongue
Guys Are such dummies sometimes...It's surprisingly Hilarious to Study 'em..Like they all share one brain or something?gringrin

How are You?smiley
And that's why they keep falling for the scam of fake assets grin later they come here to cry undecided

I'm fine dear..you? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / Is This The Tallest Woman In Nigeria ? (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.