Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pls Help A Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend! (1753 Views)

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend! by virtousB: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hi guys, My friend is really in Love with her guy.. And they have plans of getting married later. But she's worried she may not have his full trust. I know you would wanna ask me why? Well, according to her, there was a time she messed up - she visited a male friend alone and she was tempted, the guy supposedly seduced her and she fell, but they didnt go too far sha.. Kissing and smooching. She said she confessed to her guy cos she really loves him and he forgave her, but she has doubts in her heart that he may not fully trust her. Now, her question is this.. Is there a way she can have his full trust? Are there things she should do to make him trust her again as he did before?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by MzPecs(f): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let her sleep with the guy again and then confess to her bf..

He'll trust her more!
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Gracito(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
No! Once You Break The Trust SomeOne Has For You, Nothing Can Revoke It!
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by wunmi590(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
OP untill you tell us that this actually happen to you before you get an answer
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by NegeduGrace(f): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let her just prepare herself ahead of how to handle him when he starts retaliating..nobody trust anybody nowdays oo
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trust? cheesy ..... Board of Trustees grin
Hoes too much abeg..
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by 2dice(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go Google
Search for 'TRUST APP'
Download and install
NB: No use MTN 10MB do am ooo..E no Go work grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by oselixir(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Depending on the guy, their are pipo who forgive and it's gone but there are some who will like to pay u back before they are satisfied.

Just be a good girl with time he will trust you fully again. Trust is built with time.
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
Let her sleep with the guy again and then confess to her bf..

He'll trust her more!
is dat exactly wat u will do?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by MzPecs(f): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
is dat exactly wat u will do?
embarassed
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
embarassed
y d face sweety?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by MzPecs(f): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
firstking01:
y d face sweety?
Nothing.. cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by rawpadgin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
trust is a serious thing

once its broken its very difficult to fix
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by cruzita(f): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmmmm.I don tire for all these bf and gf matter a beg.where is my panadol?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by valdes00(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
OP na wa for u oo, hw u sef go run go fall for ur male friend.... kai, u cheap niyen ooo..... abegi no jus waste ur tym wit d guy.... once dat trust is broken, even welder no fit weld am bck
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by virtousB: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2016
I appreciate everyone for your comments so far. I've sent the link to my friend, so, she's reading the comments. Pls she needs more matured advice from experienced people. The deed has been done and she feels remorse about it. Guys, put yourself in her bf's shoes.. Would you trust a woman again if she does that to you?, also, is there anything she can do to earn back your trust? Pls state reasons for your answers. Thanks!
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by coolh3ad(m): 1:11am On Jan 02, 2016
virtousB:
Hi guys, My friend is really in Love with her guy.. And they have plans of getting married later. But she's worried she may not have his full trust. I know you would wanna ask me why? Well, according to her, there was a time she messed up - she visited a male friend alone and she was tempted, the guy supposedly seduced her and she fell, but they didnt go too far sha.. Kissing and smooching. She said she confessed to her guy cos she really loves him and he forgave her, but she has doubts in her heart that he may not fully trust her. Now, her question is this.. Is there a way she can have his full trust? Are there things she should do to make him trust her again as he did before?

To be very serious...There is nothing she can do to gain his full trust back..She bleeped up already..She get bobo wey she dey date and she still dey find male friend go house..Go do wetin for the guy house??...Always think of the aftermath of your action before you proceed with that action..You can't eat your cake and have it....
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by coolh3ad(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2016
virtousB:
I appreciate everyone for your comments so far. I've sent the link to my friend, so, she's reading the comments. Pls she needs more matured advice from experienced people. The deed has been done and she feels remorse about it. Guys, put yourself in her bf's shoes.. Would you trust a woman again if she does that to you? Pls state reasons for your answers. Thanks!

Would i trust a woman again if she does that to me?..I really dont think so..if she did it once, she can do it again.....
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by virtousB: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2016
coolh3ad:

Would i trust a woman again if she does that to me?..I really dont think so..if she did it once, she can do it again.....
ok. Thanks. Is there anything she can do to earn back your trust?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by missKiffy(f): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2016
I don't think she can fully gain his trust back, once it is broken, that's it but if he says he has forgiven her, let her just believe him
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by coolh3ad(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2016
virtousB:
ok. Thanks. Is there anything she can do to earn back your trust?

Yes but For the kind of trust needed for marriage, its gonna take time ooo..She'll undergo different tests from me to catch her unaware..I'll wanna make sure she wont do the same again...
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by teemanbastos(m): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2016
2dice:
Go Google Search for 'TRUST APP' Download and install NB: No use MTN 10MB do am ooo..E no Go work grin
guy u wickend o grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2016
How can u be so stupid to flirt around when you have a boyfriend... U're just a stupid girl who lack self control... Ur bf is never gonna trust u again.... So deal with it... . # offense intended # angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by firstking01(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:
Nothing.. cheesy
cry
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
why would u in d first place go to a guy's place alone, not like ur dumb for sure u knew something would happen... u said kissing Nd smooching?? Ur boyfriend wouldn't believe that, he'll have things going thru his head. uve broken d trust he had for you, wah if ur boyfriend did the same nd he confesses, how'd u feel huh ?? why re u girls just so gullible.. u guys re easy to deceive... U have a boyfriend yet u kissed another?? that's bleeped up ma... u really bleeped up...
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by coolh3ad(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
armylord:
why would u in d first place go to a guy's place alone, not like ur dumb for sure u knew something would happen... u said kissing Nd smooching?? Ur boyfriend wouldn't believe that, he'll have things going thru his head. uve broken d trust he had for you, wah if ur boyfriend did the same nd he confesses, how'd u feel huh ?? why re u girls just so gullible.. u guys re easy to deceive... U have a boyfriend yet u kissed another?? that's bleeped up ma... u really bleeped up...

Ladies are just soooooo funny...at times they just make me laugh
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
coolh3ad:

Ladies are just soooooo funny...at times they just make me laugh
they re annoying AF .. sometimes I think goats re smarter than em
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by 2dice(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
teemanbastos:
guy u wickend o grin
grin weekend?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Pelumih(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
2dice:
Go Google Search for 'TRUST APP' Download and install NB: No use MTN 10MB do am ooo..E no Go work grin
Lol...funny guy
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
what's this world turning into? Since when did Hoes start searching for Trust? Can you trust a Goat with a Basket of Cassava?
Re: Pls Help A Friend! by teemanbastos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
2dice:
grin weekend?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Amazing.... / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster?? / Beard Vs Non Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.