Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (3312 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by iamjayboss(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2016
After all the voting and tabulating of votes has ended, here are the winners from the 10th Edition of The Headies Awards- Nigeria's Biggest and most prestigious Music Awards.

Timi Dakolo lead the winners list with three awards for winning the Best Vocal Performance (Male), Best R&B Single and Best Recording of the year categories, Vector won two awards on the night, Olamide too went home with two awards.

2face Idibia was honored with the Hall of Fame Award while Mavin superstar Korede Bello won the Best Pop Single award.

BEST POP SINGLE
OJUELEGBA – WIZKID
COLLABO – P-SQUARE FEAT. DON JAZZY
MY WOMAN, MY EVERYTHING – PATORANKING FEAT. WANDE COAL
WOJU - KISS DANIEL
GODWIN – KOREDE BELLO - WINNER
BOBO – OLAMIDE

BEST STREET-HOP ARTISTE
REMINISCE – SKILLASHI
OLAMIDE – BOBO - WINNER
SMALL DOCTOR – MOSQUITO KILLER
MASTAKRAFT FEAT. OLAMIDE, CDQ AND DAVID O – INDOMIE
FALZ THE BAD GUY FEAT. YEMI ALADE & POE – HELLO BAE

BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (MALE)
PRAIZ – IF I FALL
SHAYDEE – HIGH
TIMI DAKOLO – WISH ME WELL - WINNER
COBHAMS – DO THE RIGHT THING
BEZ – THERE’S A FIRE

BEST R&B SINGLE
1. HEARTBEAT – PRAIZ
2. BABY DADDY – IYANYA
3. SAY YOU LOVE ME – LERIQ FT. WIZKID
4. DO THE RIGHT THING – COBHAMS FT. BEZ
5. WISH ME WELL – TIMI DAKOLO - WINNER

BEST RAP SINGLE
KING KONG - VECTOR - WINNER
BAD BELLE - M.I
BANK ALERT - ILL BLISS
LOCAL RAPPER – REMINISCE FEAT. OLAMIDE, PHYNO & STOMREX
G.O.D – T.R

The Award for the headies Hall of Fame goes to 2face Idibia

BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (FEMALE)
WAJE – COCO BABY
ARAMIDE – IWO NIKAN - WINNER
ASA – BED OF STONE
SIMI – TIFF
YEMI ALADE – DURO TIMI

BEST REGGAE/DANCEHALL SINGLE
GERMAN JUICE - CYNTHIA MORGAN - WINNER
SANKO - TIMAYA
MY BODY - SOLID STAR FEAT. TIMAYA
DANIELLA WHYNE – PATORANKING
CHEQUES AND BALANCE – BURNA BOY
BAD GIRL SPECIAL (REMIX) – MR. 2KAY FEAT. CYNTHIA MORGAN & SEYI SHAY

BEST MUSIC VIDEO
JAMB QUESTION (SIMI) - MEX
CRAZY (SEYI SHAY) - MEJI ALABI
THE SOUND (DAVIDO FEAT. UHURU & DJ BUCKZ) – SESAN
KATAPOT (REEKADO BANKS) – UNLIMITED LA - WINNNER
BABY JOLLOF (SOLID STAR FEAT. TIWA SAVAGE) – CLARENCE PETERS

BEST RAP ALBUM
BABA HAFUSA – REMINISCE
STREET OT – OLAMIDE
CHAIRMAN – M.I. - WINNER
ABOVE GROUND LEVEL – MODENIN

BEST COLLABO
LOCAL RAPPER – REMINISCE FEAT. OLAMIDE & PHYNO - WINNER
HOLD ON – JOE EL FEAT. 2FACE IDIBIA
BAD GIRL SPECIAL (REMIX) – MR. 2KAY FEAT. CYNTHIA MORGAN & SEYI SHAY
SHOKI (REMIX) – LIL’KESH FEAT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
DO THE RIGHT THING – COBHAMS FT. BEZ
SISI – PRAIZ FT. WIZKID

PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
DON JAZZY - GODWIN (KOREDE BELLO)
MASTAKRAFT - WISER (FLAVOUR)
YOUNG JOHN - BOBO (OLAMIDE)
SHIZZI - FANS MI (DAVIDO)
LEGENDURY BEATZ – OJUELEGBA - WINNER
COBHAMS – THERE’S A FIRE (BEZ)

LYRICIST ON THE ROLL
ILL BLISS – BANK ALERT (REMIX) FEAT. ICE PRINCE, EVA ALORDIAH & PHYNO
VECTOR – KING KONG - WINNER
REMINISCE – BABA HAFUSA
G.O.D – T.R

NEXT RATED
REEKADO BANKZ -WINNER
KISS DANIEL
CYNTHIA MORGAN
KOREDE BELLO
LIL’ KESH

HIP HOP WORLD REVELATION
PRAIZ – RICH N FAMOUS
YEMI ALADE – KING OF QUEENS - WINNER
SKALES – MAN OF THE YEAR

BEST RECORDING OF THE YEAR
OJUELEGBA - WIZKID
EYO – ASA
WISH ME WELL – TIMI DAKOLO - WINNER
BEZ – THERE’S A FIRE
COBHAMS – DO THE RIGHT THING

BEST ‘ALTERNATIVE’ SONG
DI’JA – AWWWWWW
BEZ – THERE’S A FIRE
ASA – SATAN BE GONE
ADEKUNLE GOLD – SADE - WINNER
UGOVINNA – RAIN ON ME
SIMI – TIFF

Don Jazzy wins Lifetime Achievement Award

ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
OLAMIDE - WINNER
DAVID O
WIZKID
YEMI ALADE
P-SQUARE

Rookie of the year goes to YCEE.

Source: http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/full-list-of-winners-at-headies-2015.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by iamjayboss(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2016
cc lalasticlala be refreshing the page for more
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by makingsense(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2016
K
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by datola: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Wa o @ Timi Dakolo's Wish me well.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Gyghh
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2016
ok lalasticlala
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 02, 2016
the way God bless una hustle na so e go take bless my own ijn

amen
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by StefanSalvatore: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Vector's king Kong remix is d deserved winner 4 best rap single of d year

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by donsmall94(m): 2:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Congratulations to them all
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Seriously I'm happy for Timi Dakolo.....just a single song winning 3 awards already. It's good to be exceptional in what you do.....I'm impressed this morning
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by allanphash7(m): 3:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Baddo fall my hand as i like am reach and don jazzy really showed that he's the boss with his short and precise comment

Beef don start now between baddoo and don J

Congrats to Reekado banks for his award cos you really deserve it #myopinion
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by SlyCharlie(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by goddyjay(m): 4:38am On Jan 02, 2016
who's at fault? olamide or don jazzy?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by GMan650(m): 5:16am On Jan 02, 2016
OMG!!! Did Don Jazzy jez said that? I can't believe it: "Olamide, if you want the car come and collect it". Like Olamide ever mentioned car when he was talking. Dumb Jazzy Bleep up for this one.

Come to think of it, which Reekado Banks' track blow reach Shoki alone not to talk of Efejoku. Even Kiss Daniel would have been a better winner than Reekado#My opinion

Lastly, if Headies is the best award show in Nigeria then we still have a very long way to go. I'm sure the results were manipulated cos Timi Dakolo won three awards with one track though the song is very nice but Ojuelegba could have won 'recording of the year' and Young John - producer of the year. I can't believe Bobo or Woju didn't win song of the year. This Headies sef na trash I have a feeling that votes were not used, some people are paying for the award.

BTW, they didn't announce the 'Album of the year'
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2016
GMan650:
OMG!!! Did Don Jazzy jez said that? I can't believe it: "Olamide, if you want the car come and collect it". Like Olamide ever mentioned car when he was talking. Dumb Jazzy Bleep up for this one.

Come to think of it, which Reekado Banks' track blow reach Shoki alone not to talk of Efejoku. Even Kiss Daniel would have been a better winner than Reekado#My opinion

Lastly, if Headies is the best award show in Nigeria then we still have a very long way to go. I'm sure the results were manipulated cos Timi Dakolo won three awards with one track though the song is very nice but Ojuelegba could have won 'recording of the year' and Young John - producer of the year. I can't believe Bobo or Woju didn't win song of the year. This Headies sef na trash I have a feeling that votes were not used, some people are paying for the award.

timi dakolo derserves all he won, appreciate good vocals with great music , anybody can sing ojuelegba but if you don't have vocal power u won' t dare singing wish me well the way timi did,the song is great
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Iam Happy for one person, he is my music mentors. Timi dakolo, it good to know good music can still be appreciated in nigeria.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by GMan650(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2016
silvermania:
timi dakolo derserves all he won, appreciate good vocals with great music

D song is nice but isn't it a repeat of Darey's Pray 4 me
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2016
GMan650:

D song is nice but isn't it a repeat of Darey's Pray 4 me
timi sang wish me well before darey did pray for me, and if u sincere and a music person u will agree pray for me is not a match to wish me well when it comes to vocal strength
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by seunmsg(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil'kesh deserves the next rated award more than any young artist in the year under rebiew. Giving it to Reekado banks makes no sense. Even kiss Daniel and Korede Bello deserves it more than him.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by wasiudvd(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2016
I will choose Head over this Headies even in my next world.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by blezzy080: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2016
GMan650:

na lil kesh get shoki ni? No b orezi get am?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Julietcutie(f): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
dis headies of a tin is bout voting so olamide messed up big tym maybe reekado fans voted well olamide should have acted mature ...don jazzy thumbs up for ur reply
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by GMan650(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
silvermania:
timi sang wish me well before darey did pray for me, and if u sincere and a music person u will agree pray for me is not a match to wish me well when it comes to vocal strength

Though, I love both Pray for me and Wish me well and yeah u are right that wish me well is stronger vocally than pray for me.
But my point still remains that for the fact that people voted I don't think a large chunk of voters would have wanted Wish me well to win @ least 2 of d categories it won

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!! / Cix Fabulous Videos / Avengers: "Infinity War" Trailer Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.