Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update (1312 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by xyoung: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
I remembered applying for experienced positions in these three companies as advertised on the dailies and internet but yet to hear anything, get any success or regret email from these companies. Are they for real? Anyone with a progressed information should update the house because I know so many people applied also
Re: SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by xyoung: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Tho I heard the pacific drilling vancancy was just to fulfill the government requirement as they don't have any intention to bring any new rig. Seems the Pacific drilling advert was for formality sake or lets just say to deceive millions of nigerians
Re: SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by DestinyCHILD1: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
I've a friend that was invited for the SPIE written and technical test, as well as the interview last year in PH. I think they have concluded the recruitment.
Re: SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by Emempaul(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wat of bwoffshore
Re: SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by therealMcCain: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
xyoung:
I remembered applying for experienced positions in these three companies as advertised on the dailies and internet but yet to hear anything, get any success or regret email from these companies. Are they for real? Anyone with a progressed information should update the house because I know so many people applied also

SPIE's interview has been conducted, it was done in batches. mine was in the month of november though i didnt get it.
Re: SPIE Oil, BW Offshore, Pacific Drilling Septembr/october 2015 Application Update by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2016
therealMcCain:

SPIE's interview has been conducted, it was done in batches. mine was in the month of november though i didnt get it.
You would get there,I believe in you.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Personnel / Apply Now For EFCC Graduates And Non Graduates Recruitment - 2016 / Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.