Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (71340 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by forkadict(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

You sore losers can choke to death on the beef you're chewing.

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.

Thanks for this. I must say that I have always known olamide as a closet tout but coming out this way, I find most disgusting.

Without a doubt Lil Kesh had more hits than reekardo in the year under review but when his fans refused to vote and reekardo fans went all out for him online (even tho some may attribute this to Don's influence online) how is that the organizers' fault?

Olamide is just plain stoopid and schildish period.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by monex(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Enoquin:

I think people support who they like, admire or envy less regardless of the wrong act such a person might have committed.
Look at Basketmouth and Freeze; the former went below the belt while on stage, and when the latter responded on social media, more people slammed him.

The same applies in this case. Olamide comes out, throws a tantrum and most see nothing wrong, but Don Jazzy replies and suddenly, earth's oxygen is threatened. Why? Because according to people, being humble means being stupid.
It doesn't end there, Olamide then goes on a crazy twitter rant, cursing, threatening and mentioning the names of others, and hitting below the belt. Again, most don't see that, instead it's Don Jazzy's one liner on stage that is more terrible.

No true friend or fan would support olamide's acts both on and offline on this issue. It was a crass display and highly irresponsible.
Don Jazzy was wrong and should have crafted his statement more carefully not because of his humility but because CEOs and owners don't have the luxury of careless rants like their employees or workers. It ends up affecting the company and those work in it. Same goes for Olamide.
Word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by OmoSenii(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
No matter how much you shout and scream that the street has taken over. Lil kesh can't perform any of his 7 songs at ASO ROCK neither can fetty wap perform at the WHITE HOUSE. #StreetHasLimits Good music doesn't.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by frankdudus(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.
In d next few weeks u say? can't stop laughing... Etisalat re not soo Dumb my fwend..
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by islandmoon: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Nonsense!!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Halen(f): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.
Signed- Chief Editor www.starttells.com

Lwkmd. I love you
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by AyamBlaze: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

u sound like a full-grown,, alpha-male douche bag Olamide made it through pure hard work! So stop hating and #ReceiveSense ..it's 2016 for fvcks sake
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by AyamBlaze: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
OmoSenii:
No matter how much you shout and scream that the street has taken over. Lil kesh can't perform any of his 7 songs at ASO ROCK neither can fetty wap perform at the WHITE HOUSE. #StreetHasLimits Good music doesn't.
so, ur point is, reekado banks sings "good music"? *smh* just when I thought I had seen enough inane comments here embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by malikjosiah(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]wait!! is wandicoal still fat? that guy needs some beefing. what am I even saying... em garri dey market? sorry guys... alcohol is always making me dizzy.., I don't know y.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Jaideyone(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2016
hedonistic:

lol envy indeed. Olamide is the most successful artist for the year 2015. I replied you on the previous thread and you ran away. BTW do you know the award winner reekado banks is not from nnewi or anywhere close by? grin every beef doesn't boil down to amala and akpu. lil kesh more than deserved that award.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by fujirice: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.
Signed- Chief Editor www.starttells.com
Chisos!!! I haf die! grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by luzhioo(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Abeg all baddosneh haters should go Shop igbesneh
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you are a bigot!!!!

Did you go to school at all? I said Olamide is good at what he does and you still call me a bigot? Ohh Noooo....i think "your people" are the ones who are simply the bigots because whenever there is something as competitive as this and their tribesman is up against an Igbo person who does better, they will still "cover their eyes" and shine the spotlight on their kin and deny that the other Igbo person did not do well! Na still that same bigotry land Naija for the economical mess wey we dey today in the name of politics!

Thank God The Headies Award is NOT run by yorubas!

Eat your heart out!! tongue tongue
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
Mumu,if etisalat does not cancel his deal you can go and cancel it for them.Is don jazzy God?

Olamide has the support of the street and that's what matter.100 of don jazzy can't bring him down.

But just only 1 Don Jazzy brought him down during the Headies and he is already crying undecided
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by babyfaceafrica: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ilawanson44:

Did you go to school at all? I said Olamide is good at what he does and you still call me a bigot? Ohh Noooo....i think "your people" are the ones who are simply the bigots because whenever there is something as competitive as this and their tribesman is up against an Igbo person who does better, they will still "cover their eyes" and shine the spotlight on their kin and deny that the other Igbo person did not do well! Na still that same bigotry land Naija for the economical mess wey we dey today in the name of politics!

Thank God The Headies Award is NOT run by yorubas!

Eat your heart out!! tongue tongue
all dis ranting.just for me...kip it up bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.