Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Reasons Why Toto Dike Ended Up With Her "Uuugly" Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Toto Dike Ended Up With Her "Uuugly" Hubby (1266 Views)

Toto Dike's Estranged Husband 'churchill' Covers LA MODE Magazine (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Toto Dike Ended Up With Her "Uuugly" Hubby by ggakunna: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
There are numerous reasons why Toto dike became Mrs xxxxxxxxx (you know who i mean)....lol..So Make you no beef her again oooo.. So many of us have a hot girl we are dying for holding the hand of that less hot man wey dey your hood. There are numerous psychological answers behind the quandary that perplexes insecure passersby and jealous men staring at these couples across the crosswalk.
Wetin she dey do with that Obasanjo or tinubu looking guy? How Tinubu take toast Remi sef Are her standards dipping, or does he fulfill her in some way fine men can’t? Someone, please, give me an answer!
Unfortunately for the the "amebos" and those who didnt know (make i no call una illiterate), the answer lies with what Jack Kerouac, who once wrote, “The world would never find peace until men fell at their women’s feet and asked for forgiveness.” And trust me,...Women do just want their feet kissed and Toto Dike might not be an exemption.
After years of broken hearts and deceit by "fine" guys we so yearned after, women are really just looking for someone to show a little worship, a little praise. As the Stone Roses so eloquently put it, “I wanna be adored!” As much as love is a drug, worship is an even easier one to get addicted to. As the divorce rate increases, boys continue to let us down, and sexual trysts with hot men only ever turn into one-night stands; maybe we no longer want to waste our time looking for the love our parents never found.
Maybe “true love” doesn’t exist. Maybe we’re wasting our time looking for the perfect romance when we should just be looking for the perfect pedestal just like Toto and the others (I no mention name oooh).
I came across a research work in Daily News that threw more light to why women who marry uglier men have happier marriages than ones who marry attractive men.
It’s an evolutionary thing. Men are Darwin-like in nature. We are perfect anatomist (specifically geneticist) who's primary concerned with the appearance of their mate, ensuring they will have good chromosomes with good ladden genes to pass on to their children.
Women, on the other hand ( not interested in anatomy) , are less obsessed with the genetic makeup of their children and are looking for stability in a man, not just strong genes.
Having a hotter wife like Poko, Tiwa and co is also the reason husbands are more attentive and motivated to make their marriage work (Na who go keep Toto for house come dey look outside). Men who are hotter than their wives, however, are more likely to take them for granted.
A research findings in the Journal of Family Psychology where 82 newlyweds were evaluated. The couples with a wife more attractive than her husband were more content than those couples with equal attractiveness. It makes sense; women want to be appreciated, and men want to show off their prize. A good marriage is based on compromise: A curvy and fine woman can make her man proud, and a proud man can make his wife happy by buying her a car for xmas
Women, more than men, need to feel loved. Women need to hear it, see it and understand that we are appreciated. They don’t want to wonder where your affection lies and have to guess your true feelings. Having a less attractive man like Toto's husband means having someone who isn’t easily going to drop you for a hotter girl. Na who Tiwa's husband go leave am for? It brings us back to the idea that less attractive men are more appreciative, and women just want to be adored. Guys see through their eyes; women see through their ears.
Another reason could be that Women aren’t going after less attractive men, they are being pursued by them more often. According to a study published in UK’s Telegraph, less attractive men are inherently more confident about their looks due to an evolutionary trait that keeps them from missing mating opportunities. It’s a false confidence, but confidence, nonetheless. In other words, Toto husband na sharp guy......lol
Unlike their attractive counterparts, less attractive men are more outgoing and optimistic when it comes to approaching women, explaining why hot guys are never hitting on hot women. This inflated ego gives unattractive men a leg up on attractive men because they are pursuing the women, rather than waiting for women to come onto them.
We’ve come to an age where as much as women secretly yearn for big pecks, full hairlines and six-pack abs, they have also started to yearn for something else; something that will comfort them late at night more than big arms and perfect bone structure: security
Being with a less attractive man brings security, as shallow and insecure as that sounds. If men can say they want a hot woman, why can’t Poko say she want a rich man.......sorry!!!! I mean a devoted man?
Re: Reasons Why Toto Dike Ended Up With Her "Uuugly" Hubby by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Stopped reading after seeing Tonto Dike indirectly referred to as attractive. This thread is a waste of data that had so much potential cry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Favourite Style Moments Of Michelle Obama As She Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Olamide Hangs Out With Olajumoke (photos) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Spotted With Messi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.