Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (39142 Views)

Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe Over HIV Caption! / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by gamaliel121(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:
W**d na bastard! grin grin grin

With all this bruhaha, na yung6ix sure pass oh!

*listening to for example* by king6ix cool

Naso..your head dey dia...
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vyolet:
The drama should continue na,afteral we are still waiting for Jazzy's response.

You might not hear from Don baba j anytime soon,cos he is busy consoling Dija at the hospital....For suicide attempt grin

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtchewww, is he now satisfied with all the attentions he has accumulated?

Abeg how much is one cup of garri now?
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Culin(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
all because of motor car motor car. anyways don jazzy is the boss
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by dotcomnamename: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
grin

You bad o!

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by miqos02(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by zzzzy: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Over 10 threads on fp all about one issue cry
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Greenbullet(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
accepted.
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by zzzzy: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omagzee:
Mtchewww, is he now satisfied with all the attentions he has accumulated?

Abeg how much is one cup of garri now?
50 naira in my side wink

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by 4chi: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok, let's hope fvckkkboy don jazzy does the same and respects himself in the future.
Point made Badoo....

3 Likes

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by ojeffo: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
KANYE WANNABE!...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oya Olamide come here, kneel down, raise ur hands and close ur eyes.
* where is dat my cane*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by auditor0471: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
weed Na bastered, Neva say things in anger u may never catch the words spoken in anger. it will most likely come back to hurt u. olamide Wht a way to start the new year

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Ayodejifree(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Weed don clear for ma guy eyes.
Its Good to appologies

Street wil surely takeOver
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by esaias1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
after all the insults.... I saw it coming sha
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Aviero: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
If you like don't compose yourself next time. Na your business. Iranu!
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by gentle007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vyolet:
The drama should continue na,afteral we are still waiting for Jazzy's response.
He may not and am sure he will be feeling that he let himself down by even calling olamide out on stage.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by c0mrade: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
who beg them to stop‚ they should just continue exposing their foolishness... smh
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
esaias1:
after all the insults....
I saw it coming sha

Insults to who ? I hope you know he only directed his apology to his fans and not to don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Funjosh(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
agarawu23:
New year drama I ain't interested angry

I tell you, they should just stop all these their rubbish talk jare lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Frankiss44(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
mascot87:
Don jazzy is the real foool in the whole sinerio

Nor be only sinerio... Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
;DD

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:
At least he knows that was wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACMWVxuLI2/
POINT of correction, he is apologising for is conduct in general,not just those swear words like the title of this thread is saying...and what do you mean by " at least "... instead, say " finally ".... thank God the boy that fooled him self doesn't sing the kind of music I listen to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Medicine after death

Mtcheeew

Good he apologized anyway
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Chikwado1991(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
My friend your apology will be granted with schnap ***biting kolanut***

1 Like

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by vintage01: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am a fan of Olamide but he's messed up real big.

Yes, Don Jazzy should not have called him out on live TV but Olamide's conduct afterwards was an aberration and a career killer.

Olamide kept mentioning the streets, as if the bulk of his success could be attributable to the 'street'. For sure, I know guys like me that ain't from the 'street' would now stay clear from this street tout and am sure most corporate organisations would never endorse an illmannered street tout like Olamide.

By the way, this ain't about tribalism but just common sense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by viktor01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kids that act before thinking....
I was forced to watch the video and I love the way Dija laughed her head out at Olamide after the statement by Don J.

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by fireforfire: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide d area boyish agbero. na now d crack wey u smoke clear for ya eyes?
With ur uncultured attitude
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by olexjay(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
We don't need his apology. The entire YBNL crew (except Adekunle) is trash. They belong to LAWMA
abeggi wahz dis one saying??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
I believe olamide is suffering from misplaced priorities i mean what about all the swear words in his song/videos... Oya start wailing at his fans
Re: Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV by olexjay(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
fireforfire:
Olamide d area boyish agbero. na now d crack wey u smoke clear for ya eyes?
With ur uncultured attitude
gerrarrahia abeggi.... Go sing sometin if their song dey vex u, do dey force u 2 listen 2 their song... Shït

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo) / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.