Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) (716 Views)

Photos: I Killed Princess Diana On The Order Of The Uk Royal Family – Mi5 Agent / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) by seagulsntrawler: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Former MI5 officer sparks outrage claiming Paris terror strikes were ‘inside job not ISIS
By wmw_adminonDecember 31, 2015
Jon Austin — The Daily Express Dec 30, 2015
David Shayler, 49, has released a video on YouTube claiming there is “much evidence” that jihadis were not behind the atrocities which left 130 people dead in the French capital.
The former MI5 officer instead claimed “dark forces” linked to western intelligence services were behind the attacks on November 13.
Several years before Edward Snowden left the US National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013 and leaked confidential details of its spying techniques to the press in, Mr Shayler resigned from MI5 after five years working there in 1996.
He then leaked a series of details about MI5 operations, including claims MI6 was involved in a February 1996 failed assassination of former Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi.
He also claimed the 1993 Bishopsgate and 1994 Israeli Embassy bombings were known to the intelligence services in advance of being carried out and could have been prevented.
After leaking details to the Mail on Sunday in 1997, he fled to Utrecht in the Netherlands and later France, where he spent two years from 1998 to 2000 living in Boulevard Voltaire, where the Bataclan Theatre – the scene of the worst atrocity of the day took place, according to his video.
He said: “I think there is some dark design in the pattern of the attacks that took place in Paris on Friday, November 13.
“Once again it has been blamed on ISIS, but it appears to bear all the hallmarks of a Gladio-style operation.”
Operation Gladio was the codename for a clandestine NATO operation in Italy during the Cold War to prepare for and carry out armed resistance there in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion and conquest.
Claims that alleged terrorist attacks in Italy during the cold war were actually carried out by secret NATO officers have been subject to parliamentary inquiries in Switzerland and Belgium.
Mr Shayler even incredibly suggested in his video that the two-hour siege by French police in the wake of the attacks had been staged, saying there was little footage posted to social media.
He said: “They left ID. They would have been highly trained not to leave ID, so anyone who believes that has got to be pretty gullible.”
Shayler the Christ speaks to the NationSubmitSubmit
Submit
Continues … (with the corporate media trying to write-off Shayler as some of ‘egotistical’ weirdo. Ed.)
Footnote — Dec 30, 2015
Before dismissing Shayler for referring to himself as the ‘Christ’ it should be noted that in some esoteric writings it has been written that Christ would indeed return at this time but not in physical form but in spirit. In other words ‘Christ’ would manifest as an inspirational force rather than a physical entity.
Is this why Shayler is making such statements? Is he actually trying to fathom the truth of what happened in Paris in November in his own, confused way?
We reserve judgement but Shayler’s comments should only add to growing doubts to the official version of events in Paris in November. Ed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VS7McGHqUQA

Source: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=126895

Re: Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) by cyprus000: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=13pt]
What a cheap and fallacious propaganda!.sad

So the supposed western intelligence alleged to be behind the paris attack. Has control over ISIS which openly claimed responsibility through video footage,audio recording and social media.

Next time you want to dish out postulations. Make sure you are dishing it to people on pampers(diapers).
[/size]
Re: Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) by seagulsntrawler: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=cyprus000 post=41584978][size=13pt]
What a cheap and fallacious propaganda!.sad

So the supposed western intelligence alleged to be behind the paris attack. Has control over ISIS which openly claimed responsibility through video footage,audio recording and social media.

Next time you want to dish out postulations. Make sure you are dishing it to people on pampers(diapers).
[/size]
[/quote
Are you really on diapers to fall for the narration of the main stream media?If they do not have control over ISIS,how do you explain the case of forgotten ID. cards? If you take out time to do your research about ISIS you'd discover that it is owned and controlled by the US,Israel and the west.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=126730
Re: Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) by cyprus000: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=seagulsntrawler post=41594336][/quote] [size=13pt]
Lol..grin

You really need to know more about my persona.
I don't get my facts from main stream media,neither do I digest distorted news the main stream media dishes out for political purpose of the countries which they emanate.

That being said. I'm too informed and exposed to ingest hogwash juvenile propagandist dish out, all in the bide to service political and religious idealogies and to shift blame from themselfs

The world is not dumb,neither is everybody JJC.

Western foreign intelligence can exploit religion to achieve their foreign policies. but that doesn't mean that the perpetrators of this heinous crimes aren't responsible, or there isn't something wrong with the fundamental foundation of their idealogies.

Please learn how to decipher fact from postulations..bro!

Not all conspiracy theory is true.
[/size]
Re: Paris Terror Strike Were "Inside Job" Ex Mi5 Agent(video) by seagulsntrawler: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

You really need to know more about my persona.
I don't get my facts from main stream media,neither do I digest distorted news the main stream media dishes out for political purpose of the countries which they emanate.

That been said. I'm too informed and exposed to ingest hogwash juvenile propagandist dish out, all in the bide to service political and religious idealogies and to shift blame from themselfs

The world is not dumb,neither is everybody JJC.

Western foreign intelligence can exploit religion to achieve their foreign policies. but that doesn't mean that the perpetrators of this heinous crimes aren't responsible, or there isn't something wrong with the fundamental foundation of their idealogies.

Please learn how to decipher fact from postulations..bro!

Not all conspiracy theory is true.
[/size]
ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack and France was quick to send in bombers to attack them and how effective was their effort compared to the Russians? Iam afraid none.
The question is, who stands to benefit more from this attack? ISIS, western intelligence, France or Israel?
It follows the "problem-reaction-solution" pattern of similar terror attacks. Look at this news from a major online site stating an eye witness account that one of the attackers was a white male of around 35 yrs old.
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paris-attack-witness-says-black-6834503
www.metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/conspiracy-theorists-are-freaking-out-because-a-twitter-spambot-predicted-paris-attacks-5506741/

Not the usual towel head terrorist they'd have us believe were responsible.
Lastly, look at some troubling evidence about the january 2015 shooting:
henrymakow.com/2015/01/warning-to-nations.html

(1) (Reply)

‘f__k You Donald Trump’ | Chris Brown Blasts US Presidential Candidate / It’s Time For Mugabe To Go — Botswana President / Obama And Hilary Shutdown Social Media Today In Anticipation Of Major Wikileaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.