Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks (36535 Views)

Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Award / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks On His Award / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by Badboiz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
modath:

Thx for the vote of confidence cheesy.. But you & i know ALL artistes covet awards but feign disinterest when it doesn't pan out... Methink Olamide's main grouse is actually losing to Vector but say whatever, Vector is a real mic viper, he might not resonate with my mechanic or my nephew but real hip hop heads know the wheat from the chaff.... BTW i didn't watch the awards s

If you are open to Non Nigerian acts, checkout Urban hype' s "Touch & go" .nice tune too... Rabaesque

cheesy grin cheesy ... me sef have spun my own lyrics before. grin

Thing is I don't understand Olamide's anger, he did the same thing when Reekado won rookie of the head at the previous headies,alwaiz with his red cup, shouting lill kesh was the rookie of the year with Shoki knowing that the original singer of Shoki is dre San, lil kesh copied and can't be recognised for copy work.

His anger is still leaving me perplexed, dekunle gold won an award over Asa, c'mon why wasn't he upset??.. Shayo bad
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by tech25joy: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by ojnnaco(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
even little Kesh trys behaving matured than his so called baddoo boss olamide ...
People should wise up oooo
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by agrovick(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
kaywiluv:
Abeg make dem park well jare
first to commentus
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by spiralwedge(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2016
kennygee:
His tweet to Reekado should have come first. Not the nonsense he first spewed out.

Good thing he had sense later and apologized, even if its not from his mind.

If only Olamide would borrow small from Lil Kesh's sense

I don't see any apology there o. He's only congratulating him. That's normal.

Sorry, what should he apologise for, again??
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2016
orobs93:
So?

Make I laugh jorh
the ogor of the pussy looks like igbo boys their head oh! cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by ladej(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2016
kennygee:
His tweet to Reekado should have come first. Not the nonsense he first spewed out.

Good thing he had sense later and apologized, even if its not from his mind.

If only Olamide would borrow small from Lil Kesh's sense
it was never about the artistes...............

it was about the egos of their bosses
Re: Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks by blazetitov: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=dotcomnamename post=41585004][/quote]

Well, I wont behave like Don Jazzy because Olamide had a cup in hand while ranting on stage and that only meant he was drunk and so are you.

SMH for both of you. U fit be one of the boys smoking hemp at Ladilak undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Steps Out In Bikini / Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.