Stats: 3,193,566 members, 7,951,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Need A Good Lawyer Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Good Lawyer Please. (1248 Views)

Please Get A Good Lawyer Patience Jonathan - Dapunchline. / Any Good Lawyer Available / Wole Olanikpekun: Good Lawyer, Umana's Bad Case (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please and please, I need a good lawyer to defeat a case on ground. My cousin lost his father on 28th of December and his father left a lot of land for him. The problem is, the villagers don't want him to sell the land in order to get the money to bury his father because of envy. His father died at home because of disease, hunger and he couldn't take him to hospital because of no money. Now his father has finally died and the villagers still don't want him to sell the land, worth billions of naira. Please what should he do?
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Sunofgod(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Take a loan on the land . . . . then default.

Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please Seun if there is any way you can move this to front page I would appreciate it. His father is still at home. No money to deposit the man
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'll recommend falz the bahd guy for you...
Abi lalasticlala, mynd44 the guy needs a lawyer ooo
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by DaBullIT(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Go to the nearest Aafa /church or babalawo

It's only the living that can fight over land

Trust me millions have died mysteriously over land disputes
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Saurab: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Please and please, I need a good lawyer to defeat a case on ground. My cousin lost his father on 28th of December and his father left a lot of land for him. The problem is, the villagers don't want him to sell the land in order to get the money to bury his father because of envy. His father died at home because of disease, hunger and he couldn't take him to hospital because of no money. Now his father has finally died and the villagers still don't want him to sell the land, worth billions of naira. Please what should he do?
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
The whole village is not worth 100millions sef not to talk of any land worth billions.
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Lordave: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Why didn't his father sell one of the lands and treat his disease and hunger?

The land in the village that is worth billions of naira is it Kubwa village or Garki village? Is the land in Central Business District?

My brother, if the villagers won't let him sell the land just because of envy, then it's not his land.

Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where is Barr Claroo when you need him?
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by fearNORTH: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
The villagers should stand firm and stop you guys from selling those lands.
You guys were unable to raise money either by selling the said lands to take care of the sick man when he was alive.

Now he has died you guys emerged from nowhere and decides to sell his lands...thats pure wickedness

You can actually lay the dead body to rest without having a lavish funeral ceremony...what if there were no lands wouldn't you have sourced for burial funds elsewhere?

Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Afam4eva(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Why didn't his father sell one of the lands and treat his disease and hunger?

The land in the village that is worth billions of naira is it Kubwa village or Garki village? Is the land in Central Business District?

My brother, if the villagers won't let him sell the land just because of envy, then it's not his land.
Lol...Maybe it's acres of land. If the owner of the land couldn't sell it to treat himself, then it's almost impossible for someone else to do so.
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Clerverly: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Scam especially when you hear, "worth Billions"...,Your father na Dasuki?

Ndi ara!
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Lordave: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

Lol...Maybe it's acres of land. If the owner of the land couldn't sell it to treat himself, then it's almost impossible for someone else to do so.
Exactly!

Any lawyer that tries to take up this case will face a fierce spiritual resistance from the villagers, he might not be able to pass faeces for 3 months.

That's if the story is true.
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Exactly!

Any lawyer that tries to take up this case will face a fierce spiritual resistance from the villagers, he might not be able to pass faeces for 3 months.

That's if the story is true.
No wonder he's looking for a lawyer on the internet. The ones he met in real life must have refused to enter any battle with villagers. The guy dey find person wey im go use as buffer.
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Lordave: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

No wonder he's looking for a lawyer on the internet. The ones he met in real life must have refused to enter any battle with villagers. The guy dey find person wey im go use as buffer.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where was this cousin when he father was sick and dying where was he to take care of the father

Now the man has died he wants to sell the land for billions. What does he need the billions for? Does it take billions to bury his father?

I am suspecting its your cousin who killed his father so he can sell the land

Person die on Monday by Friday you don dey plan to sell him land
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Tunami(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

lwkm, oga afam go stand stand lawyer for am na, na better business be that oo.
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by johnmartus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
WRONG MOVE BRO NAIRALAND IS INTELLIGENT MORE THAN YOU IF THERE IS NO MONEY TO BURY YOUR DEAD WHY DONT YOU BURN HIM?
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Claroo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is Barr Claroo when you need him?
Boss, I dey around sir cheesy

U don dey lag or u still dey Aso Rock grin
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Claroo:

Boss, I dey around sir cheesy

U don dey lag or u still dey Aso Rock grin
I de abuja o. I never enta villa yet

U still de IB?
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by Claroo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I de abuja o. I never enta villa yet

U still de IB?

Abeg do quick enter villa ooo

I don enter lag bk
Re: I Need A Good Lawyer Please. by charlito94(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

I can be of help my dad is a lawyer just tell me
ur name, were ur from, were the land is located
and drop ur no I will message u on watsapp or call u

FG Delegation Led By Dan Ali Visit Scene Of Pipeline Vandalization In Delta(pics / Promises We Cant Keep This Year, We Will Keep In 2017, 2018 .....lai Muhammed / Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai