Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please Advise Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me! (725 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me! by maballack(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2009
I was about sleeping tonight when my girls phone rang with a flash at about 11:30pm, to my amazement i dialled back using a witheld number only to hear the voice of a man, so when she came i told her she had a call, she simply took her phone caled the number, and with the guy saying his name, she was like who are you and hw did you get my number, lol
some minutes later the guy sent an sms , saying "so you forget me so soon",

could it be that before she actually came to visit me for this two weeks shes been with me , she was with smone else
Re: Please Advise Me! by chiejik(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
maybe network problem dont jump into conclution yet.
Re: Please Advise Me! by emilyone(f): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
chiejik:

LOL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Advise Me! by justwise(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
Picking her call was the first mistake, u will struggling to trust her again she 'Maybe' playing games, but u shouldn't have picked the call.
Re: Please Advise Me! by sistawoman: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
It is prob. some dude that she gave her number to sometime ago that is trying to help her remember who he is.  Please yall fellas do that type of stuff all the time.

Because truth be told unless your my man I am not going to remember who you are and the fact that she did not save his number in her phone, and asked him who this is in your presence, just says that she really does not know who the dude is and you should not press this issue.

Let it go.
Re: Please Advise Me! by steve49ja(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
Like ya siggy men . . . Kini big deal? why worry? abeg drink beer ontop wink
Re: Please Advise Me! by izeek(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
dont jump into conclusion,
cud be some old friend who jus decided to play such pranks.
trust me, if she was playing gamess, she won't even forget her phone, talkless of with u.
Re: Please Advise Me! by biola44: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
yes! wink
Re: Please Advise Me! by izeek(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
bringing issues like this to NL, u will go home hypertensive.
Re: Please Advise Me! by frank317: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2009
ehe? some dude called ur girl. what do you need advice for?
Re: Please Advise Me! by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
maballack:

some minutes later the guy sent an sms , saying "so you forget me so soon", 

The jokey text message from the guy has given her game up, dude has something you don't have and your girl has vested interest in it wink
Re: Please Advise Me! by ifyalways(f): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Poster it cud mean nothing,i mean ur girl might be innocent undecided
It might be someone she met,talked with and gave her number to without giving it any real thought.The msg 'u forgot me real quick' might have come as a result of the fact that the guy thought he made a lasting impression on the babe at their meeting?If shes playing games,chances areshe wont call back the number while she was with u.
dont jump to conclusions yet,it goes both ways.
Re: Please Advise Me! by tytylayor: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
chiejik:

yeah, very possible
Re: Please Advise Me! by Phemour: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
smiley
Re: Please Advise Me! by bluespice(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
sistawoman:

It is prob. some dude that she gave her number to sometime ago that is trying to help her remember who he is. Please yall fellas do that type of stuff all the time.

Because truth be told unless your my man I am not going to remember who you are and the fact that she did not save his number in her phone, and asked him who this is in your presence, just says that she really does not know who the dude is and you should not press this issue.

Let it go.
seconded
Re: Please Advise Me! by DaudaAbu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
Y i ngo pick my gal call?

mek she pick my own too now i no send am

But if am plannin on settlin down with her i willl want her to convince me that that she aint got anything to do wit him
Re: Please Advise Me! by galatico(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
Bullshit!!! Why did you pick her call in the first place is it your phone, nevertheless let her be if she is double dating there is virtually nothing you can do about it, don't wory mosy girls are double daters,
Re: Please Advise Me! by vizzy09(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2009
@poster
each time a guy calls my gurl and i don't like the conversation, i always call the guy to ask wat he want from my gf. or i tell my gf to tell the guy never to call again that her boyfriend is angry.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? / Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? / The Effects Of Cohabitating Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.