Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,883 members, 7,899,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart (2573 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by AbuadStudent(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
See guy, this is the realest advice I would ever give you.

Are you an Atm machine? Did you come to this world together? If she is demanding for infinix tell her that you will get it when you FEEL like. Not that she wii be controlling you anyhow! Be the one in control. If you are heartbroken be happy! And use it as a stepping stone! A true man is FORGED by his experiences!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just in 3months, already demanding for an Infinix Phone eeh? undecided

By d end of January, she will b demanding for iPhone 6S cry

Kindly dump HER & focus on beta things pls
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by enfantdedieu: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bros go do thanksgiving 4 church 2morow undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by chiboy1928(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol
enfantdedieu:
Bros go do thanksgiving 4 church 2morow undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. / Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture) / When Your Girlfriend Is Too Close To A Particular Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.