Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,752 members, 7,908,902 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Need Help - Its Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help - Its Urgent (618 Views)

Where Can A Pensioner Borrow Loan For House Rent Help Its Urgent? Am In Abuja / This Is What I Need 500k For. And Its Urgent. / Pls Help Its Urgent!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help - Its Urgent by G3wap(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sorry.. i posted this in NL webmaster forum but i didn't get a serious helping hand..

i'm seriously in need of financial help. I listed my domain cb4a.net for sale on 123 reg of which i got a buyer. He's an investor from Canada. He contacted me yesterday via email.. he said he needs the domain for his project of which we both agreed in 20,000 dollars. He said i should send the domain certificate to him to prove my domain has no trademark problems and its appraisal report.

I tried ordering for one online but i don't have the price they requested for an order. The price for an order is 170 dollars. i don't have that money now so i want to know if anybody can help me complete the order request. once the purchase is completed, i will pay such person 500 dollars back for assisting me..

Anybody like that? its urgent...
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by ncpat(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
What is special about the domain cb4a.net please?
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by G3wap(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm serious pls.. its urgent
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by MPVGoddess: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
G3wap:
Sorry.. i posted this in NL webmaster forum but i didn't get a serious helping hand..

i'm seriously in need of financial help. I listed my domain cb4a.net for sale on 123 reg of which i got a buyer. He's an investor from Canada. He contacted me yesterday via email.. he said he needs the domain for his project of which we both agreed in 20,000 dollars. He said i should send the domain certificate to him to prove my domain has no trademark problems and its appraisal report.

I tried ordering for one online but i don't have the price they requested for an order. The price for an order is 170 dollars. i don't have that money now so i want to know if anybody can help me complete the order request. once the purchase is completed, i will pay such person 500 dollars back for assisting me..

Anybody like that? its urgent...

Scam - not you, but the concept of a domain certificate appraisal report, use those terms in quotes and run a google search
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by G3wap(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
ncpat:
What is special about the domain name please?
its a llnl tl domain and its brandable.. he said he wants it for his project
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by G3wap(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
MPVGoddess:

Scam - not you, but the concept of a domain certificate appraisal report, use those terms in quotes and run a google search
how do u mean pls
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by 2special(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Old and cheap scam....pay the $170 and he give u a geniue reason of NOT buying from u again.....Experience, sometimes is d best/worst teacher....u can go ahead and ve an experience!
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by ncpat(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
The guy want play u, may be he is the one that gave you certificate site self just to chop u. if u pay that money he will not buy, if he is serious let him pay the certification price if there is one self.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by MPVGoddess: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
2special:
Old and cheap scam....pay the $170 and he give u a geniue reason of NOT buying from u again.....Experience, sometimes is d best/worst teacher....u can go ahead and ve an experience!

The so-called buyer also runs the domain verification/appraisal

He wants to get money out of you via reverse psychology, proceed at your own risk

My candid advice? Forget it, if he needs it so seriously, let me pay you $19,500.00 instead and you give him the 170 and the difference to 500 for his trouble, and I guarantee you, you will hear not one word more from him!
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by nwachukwu9(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Scam
Re: I Need Help - Its Urgent by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
old scam. Op pls dont venture

(1) (Reply)

Online Biz / Granites, Sand, And Stone Dust Avaliable For Supply / 6 Ways To Be A Wildly Successful Amazon Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.