Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

#messagetotheladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #messagetotheladies (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#messagetotheladies by LadyVerah(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just have something to tell you ladies... the problem with the girls and ladies of our generation is because we are too lazy... HARD WORK is the key... work hard for everything you want in life... to me, I don't think ladies of the 21st century should still be dreaming of marrying rich husbands while we can become rich wives to support our spouses ... when you work hard, you'll be the pride of your spouse and no one will have the right to ask you to have Sex for money as a single lady ... and also remember... the Bible says Godliness with contentment is great gain... you just have to work hard and be contented with what you have... only greedy ladies want more than what they need in life.. secondly, you don't always have to be the "receiver" sometimes you can give to your spouse or boo.... if you are always at the receiving end, you'll always be held down with him... don't always expect him to pay the bills whenever he takes you out. Sometimes you can also foot the bills to show him it's not all about the money... the reason why young ladies of our time get exploited is because of our "he-must-spend-on-me attitude... The relationship is for the both of you and the two of you need to work hard to make it a success ... HARD WORK AND CONTENTMENT IS ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE TO PROSPER AND MOST OF ALL, YOU NEED CHRIST.... have a prosperous 2016..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #messagetotheladies by elantraceey(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
#word
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Word grin

1 Like

Re: #messagetotheladies by ClassCaptain(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
aye para
Re: #messagetotheladies by Kenzico(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hope our ladies can learn from this
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think ladies of this century are trying, at least some,,, compared to our parents generation where by women are groomed/their lives are mapped out from birth to marriage, education is just for show if at all you are "privileged" to be educated.

Hopefully, parents of today have seen the light and will correct the errors of past generations.

Hopefully embarassed
Re: #messagetotheladies by shegxi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
great piece..........d oloshos wnt like this but preach on gurl
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its been long I found a sensible lady online.

Is like God is patching some rotten brains this new year

1 Like

Re: #messagetotheladies by Laveda(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Noted!!!

undecided
Re: #messagetotheladies by ireneony(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Smh....
Re: #messagetotheladies by Emac34: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dos who gat the ears let them hear
a word for the wise
Re: #messagetotheladies by Adasun(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
dey go hear,afterall they don push all men enter road da look for moneyundecided,wait na true sa naijaboiy don da even sell kponkpoff for onitsha marketembarassed
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truth
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Practise what you preach sister!wink
Re: #messagetotheladies by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adasun:
dey go hear,afterall they don push all men enter road da look for moneyundecided,wait na true sa naijaboiy don da even sell kponkpoff for onitsha marketembarassed
Lol wetin I do ?
Re: #messagetotheladies by Moz22: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Finding it difficult to believe its coming from a lady...except this is op is guy
Re: #messagetotheladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
what's this one saying undecided
Re: #messagetotheladies by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Preach on eyen eka mmi grin
Re: #messagetotheladies by LadyVerah(f): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Moz22:
Finding it difficult to believe its coming from a lady...except this is op is guy
I'm a lady tho
Re: #messagetotheladies by sundoj08(m): 2:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Let's see what the ladies have to say in response to this.

Watching in 3D cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Me? / Guys Check Out This Pre-wedding Picture / Men And Women Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.