Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied (827 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by sugarbelly: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
An old Facebook post of Tracy Maginn who granted interviews to international papers days ago claiming her Nigerian husband of 10years left her and their 2 kids in UK to wed another woman in Nigeria last month showed she actually lied. According to Tracy, her husband never told her of the woman and she only got to know of his secret marriage from one of his friends’ wife in Nigeria, but alas Tracy’s 2014 Facebook post showed she and her husband, David Akingbogun, 43, had been having issues since January 2014 and was aware of his plans to re-marry.

Her 2014 Facebook post read;

"As you may notice that i have changed my last name from akingbogun to maginn and that it no longer says married since jan this year my marriage has ended i havent said anything before because i didnt want to accept it if im honest i have to deal with it now as there is clearly no way to save it.

I have made mistakes and have my faults and i accept them i do still love him and he will always be special to me but he fell out of love with me he has told me that he has met someone and wants to re-marry so i will do the right thing and step aside as his wife and give him the freedom he wants to start a new life with her. Continue...

I need to deal with this once and for all accept my marriage has failed and to learn by any mistakes i made and to be there and support my children through it all i have come clean and said all this for him to know that he can now be free to introduce her to his family and friends and that he is free from me.

I am not a nasty person and i hope that from all of this we can as parents do what is right by our children and work together to do what is right by them there that is it all outbin the open so that he can move on with his new life and so that i can focus on making myself a better person and being the very best parent i can to my children as they need me and i need them."

Lalasticlala, ishilove

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/woman-who-said-her-nigerian-husband-of.html

Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by sugarbelly: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
wink
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by DuchessLily(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
OK
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by marshalcarter: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
And u expect us to blv dis trash
Biko#LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by ronald4lif(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Unbelievable. shocked

What went wrong along the line and why did she suddenly became bitter and set out to ruin the man? She must have had her mind corrupted by someone who advised her to implicate the man and have his British citizenship abrogated. I don't want to believe this story coz I'd be so vexed if it's true she was aware about the marriage plans.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Vyolet(f): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why did she lie at first that she was not aware of his other marriage? To gain sympathy or to painy naija men bad.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na dis kind mumu civilization our girls 4 naija too wan begin dey imbibe.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vyolet:
Why did she lie at first that she was not aware of his other marriage? To gain sympathy or to painy naija men bad.
Its so dat she can gain 65% of his possession by dia law 4 divorce there. She owned up when she realized it doesn't work in nigeria

That's why a woman there can divorce 7times and resolve to single parenthood after coveting 65% of each of the 7 men's wealth
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Slimzjoe(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Women? I don't get Excited any Longer with there Problems cos its Always Over Complicated.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by fhelihx(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by numericalguy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vyolet:

Yes but most importantly for the financial gains.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by cruzita(f): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmm if breeze blow fowl yansh go open
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Women lie. Anything new here?
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by snaketail22(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Ok noted
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Whether she lied or not,fact is her EX husband left her with 3 kids to go marry a Nigerian woman,why did he marry her in the first place? for visa right,am sure she must have came up with the initial story because the man abandoned the children,maybe he didn't pay her child support typical of some Nigerian men

my opinion
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Vyolet(f): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
numericalguy:

Yes but most importantly for the financial gains.
RadicallyBlunt:

Its so dat she can gain 65% of his possession by dia law 4 divorce there. She owned up when she realized it doesn't work in nigeria

That's why a woman there can divorce 7times and resolve to single parenthood after coveting 65% of each of the 7 men's wealth
No wonder,that's bad market for her then.
Re: Woman Who Said Her Nigerian Husband Of 10 Years Cheated On Her Lied by Adonis3: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Right from where she said she guessed his fb password, I knew something was not right.

How do u just guess a "cheating" partner's password just like that... Worse still, on a shared computer. Smh

Lord save me from KARISHIKA sad

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Prefer? / Dont Be A Boring Beta Male / Which Kind Love B Diz (love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.