Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,347 members, 7,937,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Think Am Loosing It........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Loosing It........ (696 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Loosing It........ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
aiit...was chatting with my bf earlier this evening, den he went offline...later on I decided to call him...his nos where off...few mins later he came bck online I den asked him...he said he was using his sisters sim, and he does nt av card, so I told him to send me callme bck, he said I should nt call...that if I do his data will disconnect...after asking severely he sent d call me bck, some mins later he went offline again, I decided to call d number with my mums fone, another guy picked up d fone, I went bck online nd asked him...cus he said it was his sis fone, he then said d fone is for his friend...a guy, and am like was it nt ur sis fone u were using to browse...we started arguing and all...he den blocked me, I den sent him a msg never to unblock me in his life again...he called severely I did nt pick, wen I picked he started askin wat he did wrong dat he was sorry...but seriously I was really confused...later he said he was coming over..I stay with my mum....nd it was really late around to 10...I told him nt to...but he refused...he came...we could nt talk much cus my mum called nd asked where I was..wat exactly should I do.....am really confused...less I forget he said it was his friend that blocked me...
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by falconey(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't see any problem, problem has not come and you are seeking advice.

With this half story, I think your guy is bi-sexual

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by TrapKNNG(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think you've already lost it. Not "loosing" it.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I've read this piece twice and still don't get what you mean... All i see is "he called me i did not pick, he went offline i called back" op what is the problem?
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by mcdreeezy: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
You're probably too young to be dating.
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
He's said he's sorry and came over and you both talked albeit briefly. What then is the problem?

Hook up with him tomorrow for more talks, darling. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Anyi3(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
klassiquette:
I've read this piece twice and still don't get what you mean... All i see is "he called me i did not pick, he went offline i called back" op what is the problem?

You understood even me than me. Felt like OP wrote in Greek to me lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
y lie dat he is using his sisters fone to browse...and y send a call me bck with another persons number...and y block me den call me nd tell me it was his friend dat blocked me...den to top it all up come to my house nd make me feel bad....and also get me in trouble...
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by lasisi69(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
U wa ni werey

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by RexKexMilann: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Smh...
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Baby leave yr bf nd whtapp me
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by marshalcarter: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
So what re you loosin undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by rawpadgin(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
stop trying to build a mountain out of mole hill

this is what u get wen kids decided to eat what adults are eating

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by DuchessLily(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ur guy has a very jealous "boyfriend" (he might be Bisexual)
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by LaurelP(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
how old are you Op
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Petroking: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
bbel:
aiit...was chatting with my bf earlier this evening, den he went offline...later on I decided to call him...his nos where off...few mins later he came bck online I den asked him...he said he was using his sisters sim, and he does nt av card, so I told him to send me callme bck, he said I should nt call...that if I do his data will disconnect...after asking severely he sent d call me bck, some mins later he went offline again, I decided to call d number with my mums fone, another guy picked up d fone, I went bck online nd asked him...cus he said it was his sis fone, he then said d fone is for his friend...a guy, and am like was it nt ur sis fone u were using to browse...we started arguing and all...he den blocked me, I den sent him a msg never to unblock me in his life again...he called severely I did nt pick, wen I picked he started askin wat he did wrong dat he was sorry...but seriously I was really confused...later he said he was coming over..I stay with my mum....nd it was really late around to 10...I told him nt to...but he refused...he came...we could nt talk much cus my mum called nd asked where I was..wat exactly should I do.....am really confused...less I forget he said it was his friend that blocked me...

You mean nothing to that guy.. be advice: Stay clear from him ... On a long thing
Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
bbel:
y lie dat he is using his sisters fone to browse...and y send a call me bck with another persons number...and y block me den call me nd tell me it was his friend dat blocked me...den to top it all up come to my house nd make me feel bad....and also get me in trouble...
Wait why all the whys? .... You expected a perfect boyfriend? Girl if you can't deal with this issue then break up Na WHY trouble yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Loosing It........ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Anyi3:

You understood even me than me. Felt like OP wrote in Greek to me lipsrsealed
Not even a lighter version of a Greek story

(1) (Reply)

Best Advice To Men For Life !! !! !! ! / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How Do I Handle These Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.