Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,475 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight (7020 Views)

Who Want To Hangout With Me Tonight / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
ladygudhead:
don't go n sleep.its far past ur bed time undecided
lol, yua fanny...hmmm @ur dpsad
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by dollyjoy(f): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

awwww...so nice of you....didn't get it tho... buh since you mentioned it....I very much appreciate...thanks! grin
smiley anytime dearwinkwink
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by refreshrate: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
bayocanny:

Chase your dream not girls

Chase dreams not girls?

Did you read the grammar a unilorin graduate is spluttering on the internet? I dont blame his mother o. The guy was meant to be indoor reading queen premier or brighter grammar. how did he even toast the girl?

This one a graduate?

God knows non of my people will go to unilorin if this is the class of graduates they're spewing out now.

Tufia!

If na me be your mama i go break your head join if after sending you to school this is how you speak english

hkidola00:
actually I just finished from university of ilorin, [size=32pt]but am an aspiring football[/size]

hkidola00:
dis girl I started to dey parole wit saw me off to my house[size=32pt] and wot came to my mind is to give[/size] her a good kiss and lil smooch wey my mum from d window just made a signal like sssssssss, like a hiss, e don pain me as iinnn, I had to voice my mum a bit about d whole monitoring na
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Monalisa185(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
smiley anytime dearwinkwink
cheesy
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by ladygudhead(f): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
lol, yua fanny...hmmm @ur dpsad
should I say tnx. smiley
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by hkidola00(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
refreshrate:

Chase dreams not girls?

Did you read the grammar a unilorin graduate is spluttering on the internet? I dont blame his mother o. The guy was meant to be indoor reading queen premier or brighter grammar. how did he even toast the girl?

This one a graduate?

God knows non of my people will go to unilorin if this is the class of graduates they're spewing out now.

Tufia!

If na me be your mama i go break your head join if after sending you to school this is how you speak english

alaye calm down, do u even know me or speak to me at all, I rushed in typing dat football stuff and I noticed it wen u quoted me, deres a way to search for likes and u didn't even make front page wit all ur gragra editing
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by refreshrate: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2016
hkidola00:
alaye calm down, do u even know me or speak to me at all, I rushed in typing dat football stuff and I noticed it wen u quoted me, deres a way to search for likes and u didn't even make front page wit all ur gragra editing

comport yourself

besides the football gbagaun the 'and wot came to my mind is to give...' you also rushed to type that as well? Oga park well and stop trying to form what you are not, try to correct your murder of the English language youre claiming im searching for likes.

Tabon Tabon master no go read your book dey pursue woman... im an aspiring football (youre right about that though)

Unilorin Graduate i weep for that school
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by hkidola00(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2016
refreshrate:

comport yourself

besides the football gbagaun the 'and wot came to my mind is to give...' you also rushed to type that as well? Oga park well and stop trying to form what you are not, try to correct your murder of the English language youre claiming im searching for likes.

Tabon Tabon master no go read your book dey pursue woman... im an aspiring football (youre right about that though)

Unilorin Graduate i weep for that school
ok sir
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by uboma(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2016
hkidola00:
dis girl I started to dey parole wit saw me off to my house and wot came to my mind is to give her a good kiss and lil smooch wey my mum from d window just made a signal like sssssssss, like a hiss, e don pain me as iinnn, I had to voice my mum a bit about d whole monitoring na

Listen to your mother because she caused your birth.

Only a foolish mother will see her son doing such and turn a blind eye.

Next time, if you must get intimate with her, take her to a more private place(not the family house), away from your mum.

Always respect your mum.
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2016
ladygudhead:

should I say tnx. smiley
yea, itza complimentsmiley...yua hot @dp tongue
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Ayt27(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol....yeah....happy new year....how you?

Yeah, yeah I'm good...HNY to you, I see y'all schooling the unilorin graduate.....lol
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by ladygudhead(f): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
yea, itza complimentsmiley...yua hot @dp tongue

buh I can't feel ma sef burning.

HNY!!!
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2016
ladygudhead:

buh I can't feel ma sef burning.

HNY!!!
that's because you need a man like me to bring out the flames in u grin...btw, HNY to you too.
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by ladygudhead(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
that's because you need a man like me to bring out the flames in u grin...btw, HNY to you too.

u don't mean it!!! shocked shocked say no more!
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Seunbukola187(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
A graduate indeed grin
ladygudhead:

...'er'
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by hkidola00(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
uboma:

Listen to your mother because she caused your birth.

Only a foolish mother will see her son doing such and turn a blind eye.

Next time, if you must get intimate with her, take her to a more private place(not the family house), away from your mum.

Always respect your mum.
yes, dat true, thank you
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by hkidola00(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Ayt27:

Yeah, yeah I'm good...HNY to you, I see y'all schooling the unilorin graduate.....lol
loolz, dem won finish me o
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by ladygudhead(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Seunbukola187:
A graduate indeed grin
its jx an error sha.
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Monalisa185(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ayt27:

yeah...he sure needs it...
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
ladygudhead:

u don't mean it!!! shocked shocked say no more!
come of it, i'm death serious grin
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by ladygudhead(f): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:

firstking,u knw wat to do.
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Ayt27(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah...he sure needs it...

I don't know how to send a pm I'd have sent you one, besides that Barman said you took two plates of Take-away catfish peppersoup. Shay you sabi how many plates I wash
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
ladygudhead:

firstking,u knw wat to do.
hmmm, sweery, i'm inbetween decisions nw cry
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Seunbukola187(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay na I hear u. Takie
ladygudhead:

its jx an error sha.
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Seunbukola187(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Death shocked I give up sire graduate
firstking01:
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Death shocked I give up sire graduate
lol,,,see as u dey fear death grin
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Monalisa185(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ayt27:

I don't know how to send a pm I'd have sent you one, besides that Barman said you took two plates of Take-away catfish peppersoup. Shay you sabi how many plates I wash

lol...you should probably learn...besides, I don't have access to my email tho..

hahaha... the barman has used your head ooo...I didn't take anything Way....I'm not a fan of catfish....haha...I'm sure you are still washing plates till now...
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Ayt27(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...you should probably learn...besides, I don't have access to my email tho..

hahaha... the barman has used your head ooo...I didn't take anything Way....I'm not a fan of catfish....haha...I'm sure you are still washing plates till now...

Na one FTC money wey I collect after I don wash plate for like 2days na hin I use sort myself, if not na there I for do crossover night.

Have a good week, talk to you soonsmiley
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Monalisa185(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Ayt27:

Na one FTC money wey I collect after I don wash plate for like 2days na hin I use sort myself, if not na there I for do crossover night.

Have a good week, talk to you soonsmiley

lol...so you follow collect bailout fund...lol...Pele..thank God you crossed over oooo, you for still dey 2015 dey wash plates tongue

thanks, do have a nice week too...TK
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Ayt27(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...so you follow collect bailout fund...lol...Pele..thank God you crossed over oooo, you for still dey 2015 dey wash plates tongue

thanks, do have a nice week too...TK

Hey, you......
Going through my old mentions and voila
Here we are.

What's up?
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Monalisa185(f): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Ayt27:

Hey, you...... Going through my old mentions and voila Here we are.
What's up?
ohhh, nice of you...I'm good...how you?
Re: Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight by Ayt27(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhh, nice of you...I'm good...how you?

Bored......NL is kinda getting boring, same old recycled stories not including idiotic topics and dumb ass commenters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO] / Pussy Tutorial / 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.