Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,028 members, 7,970,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned (34469 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju: Buhari & APC Would Not Win The 2019 Presidential Election / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / PROPHETIC BOMBSHELL! Biafra 70% Accomplished –prophet Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by ajoyeleke(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2016
more or less like forecasting :'
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by godiskolade: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2839218/top-15-hih-pop-year
i wonder , how come this is real , en a owe 2015 , just this as top haha

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by NJEMOUS16(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2016
;DBIAFRA STILL MY CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Omeny: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Prophecy here, prophecy there! In as far as I have nothing against them, But if we have these seers and pple gifted with the talents of knowing God intents and how to go about making sure the good sides come to limelight,then why are we as a country and as a continent still where we are and watch other nations smile and shine to space on a regular basis and black men and women face degration and all manners of ill-treatments from our counterparts worldwide?

Jesus Christ is the most reliable and trusted prophet
Man has know since ages!
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by jomoh: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Funny enough I read the whole bullsh!t.

I will soon forget 80% of it.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by siraj1402(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2016
This man of gods be like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Kenobus: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2016
These Prophesies are both lies and truth embelished. Fayose would complete his tenure and he would do well. Yes it is possible for a Lamido to rule for 8 years after Buhari. Buhari is a disaster! Let the Igbos go. Saraki can be removed with impunity. Buhari is sectional and can't last. He should leave.

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by kings09(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin still rotfl. Guy dat was cracking. Even members suppose protest grin
ckmayoca:
How many prophecy go come remain for the church member is all you see is about politics?
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by emeka762001(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
na only pastors and prophets de prophesize? what of our moslem imams, don't they have anything to prophesized to us? Nigeria and religion sha.

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by omogidi234(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Noted
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by allthingsgood: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
These people should stop interpreting political events to deceive the gullible! Smh
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by henryutd(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Noted for future reference.
I am going to mark my script by December 31, 2016. Father in heaven, I pray that you give me the privilege to see the end of this year.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by ojnnaco(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Rapture is very near
Among other things . this particular one is serious and shouldn't be taken as joke ..
may God help us to make it..

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Herrmes: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2016
What's wrong with all these Bullshit prophecies?
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Meritocracy: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
And the last one, Governor Abiola Ajimobi is not going to contest for the next governorship election. Lol.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Mufasa27(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2016
emmanuel596:
fayose days are numbered..........where are all his slaves and. Lovers of arrogance?? Make una come see una agboro

Alll the posters above me.....u are talking. rubbish cos something has never ever happened to u. The day u willl see something u willl. 4 ever learn to. Stay quiet and observe....dont talk bad against men of GOD criticise dem. By december 2016 when non of alll they said happenned
Numskull, dunce, mumu, what else should I call you
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by teamchocolate: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Don't understand why I shud pray for IBB... if he wan die, make him die, wetin concern me to pray for am..
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by tuscani: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2016
oba of benin already dead his burial is in february. so oga this ur prophecy to pray for oba of benin get as e bee
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by MrcuteOscar: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
These are mere PREDICTIONS... What concerns God and Soccer(things of the World).. Some things are funi.. God please open our eyes and ears to know the truth.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by ray501(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Its tym CAN drop a Statement about all dis prediction and speculation cos dis isn't prophecy
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by abagnalie: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
BIAFRA: lord may your will be done. You said that whatever we ask shall be given to us, we the entire eastern Nigeria on our kneels beg you to grant us freedom in Jesus name Amen. It is always impossible for a nation structured like ours that has religion, culture and tradition difference to live peacefully and prosperously.
i have said it.they should allow these people to go.we dont need them period
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Jollymich(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
If Igbo's should go Nigeria will still stand. Yoruba and Hausa can live without Igbo's I wonder whats so special in southeast. But the yoruba's said if Igbo's are allowed to go, they too will go. Meaning, the don't want to stay with Hausa's
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Leebrown(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
what of #lai mohammed?
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Princewell2012(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
kings09:
grin grin grin still rotfl. Guy dat was cracking. Even members suppose protest grin
Hmmmmm that's where I got comfused.
How comes no single prophesy for the church members Comfused.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Leebrown(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2016
BIAFRA: lord may your will be done. You said that whatever we ask shall be given to us, we the entire eastern Nigeria on our kneels beg you to grant us freedom in Jesus name Amen. It is always impossible for a nation structured like ours that has religion, culture and tradition difference to live peacefully and prosperously.

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by binaws(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
OLORI BURUKU PASTOR
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2016
I hope to zombies that feed on buhari's bootlace won't send this man to the Vatican pope also.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Nonybb: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
THIS IS CLEARLY AN APC PROPHET
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Biafra........,.... Can never die

1 Like

Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by enisonfome(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:
This job in America is handled by political pundits. They come on air and give their projections about what to expect long term, given budding controversies and political rifts between parties, individuals and even social groups. So what you call prophet in Nigeria they call political analyst in America. Their analysis is more accurate than Nigerian prophecy though and I wonder why the American human brain is more accurate than the message of God to a Nigerian prophet.
Thier message is not of God my brother, its a fool dat will giv a listening ear to dis guys.
Re: Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned by Deepfreezer(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2016
more like predictions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.