Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) (33264 Views)

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) / Police Seargent, Bank Official Arrested For Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by nike4love: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
dammytosh:
That is why i tell peeps. Don't argue with a Police Man.

Calm the situation down and respect them because no matter how you look at it , you will be at the losing end.

They just wasted the guy. Hanging the policeman will not even eraze the memory.

Make it a simple habit.

1. When you approach a check point, lower your driver side glasses.

2. Lower or switch off your sound system. (I switch off AC too cos i can not expect some one in the sun to reason with me with my AC fully on)

3. Greet with a smile and ask how you may help them. Good afternoon Sir. How is work today ?
(I once told one Policeman how excited I was to see the check point on the road at that hour of the day cos it makes me feel safer on the road. He laughed loud and saluted screaming Carry On Sir. [This is some minute after 1am]. Of course, I was managing them. Excitement ko.)

4. At night, switch on your inner light once you are approaching a check point.

5. No point being aggressive no matter how placed you are in the society and make calling their superior the last option.

6. Can you please shut up in that bus and allow the driver and the police sort themselves out ? If you are as big and influencial as you want to form by risking your life, you will be in your SUV. Mr human right activist.

With the 5 points above, + a smile, I disarm any policeman no matter how stupiid.

I wish us a safe 2016 and pray God will preserve our lives from the frustrated police men.
U forgot to add "hold ur N20 at hand clean one oo,or u loose ur life.
Yeye country.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by betterpikin(f): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
How long will this trend of drunken policemen killing innocent citizens continue? have we ever heard of the punishment meted out on these policemen . If we don't stand up with one voice as nigerian youths against this evil, it won't stop and who knows who will be the next victim. This is murder and it is a crime punishable by death. it is time they started sentencing these evil policemen to death by hanging. When one of them is made a public scapegoat, others will learn sense
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by chuzero(m): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Boko haram
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
what a sad news,
vanity upon vanity,
RIP Sam,
sincere consolation to the family and supposed bride.
Before we crucify Nigerian police
I have these questions to ask:
1. why is it that the police officer drunkenness started reacting immediately the victim got there?
2. why is that the spirit of alcohol pushed him to kill the victim alone that even when his friend was shouting he didn't pull the trigger on him also
3.Does that mean that Eloka is a suspect for ensuring that his friend attended the event, or by running away?
4. how are we sure that the police officer is drunk ( was alcohol test carried out on him)
5. how are we sure that the gun man is a police officer is it cos he is in police uniform?
6. how are we sure that the incident wasn't a calculated act to get back on the victim?

MY ADVICE TO LADIES:

It is not wrong to easily accept the proposal of a "rich" man for those that are moved by riches, but please ensure that you are 80% certain on what he do for a living and how he does it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Neighbour During Fight In Ajegunle / Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.