Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Begs 2face & Annie To Adopt Her (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Begs 2face & Annie To Adopt Her (photo) (441 Views)

2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Begs 2face & Annie To Adopt Her (photo) by barlkeez(f): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy definitely loves to share with us and we love her for this! The international DJ shared a photo of herself with entertainment heavy weight couple, 2Face and Annie Idibia.
She begged them to adopt her in the caption and we found it somewhat hilarious. Below is how she captioned the photo:

Green Room At The #Headies2015 With King & Queen Idibia!Can You Pls Adopt Me?! #Royalty

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAC2WqmgMdM/?taken-by=annieidibia1

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Begs 2face & Annie To Adopt Her (photo) by barlkeez(f): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Apologizes To Fans For Using The 'F' Word In Her Rant / Ahem! Singer Morachi Releases More Raunchy Pictures Of His Massive Eggplant / 9ice - "I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.