Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava (522 Views)

Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] / Dija Breast Would Forever Be Small- Wizkid...headies Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by Damalex4luv(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
I followed Don jazzy on all social media but I noticed since the incidence of headies, he has kept mute about the whole issue and also has been absent from social media. Left to me I believe Don Jazzy bleeped up to have call out Olamide in that show because this will really affect him in the industry, why I said this is that the respect that the other artist gives him will drastically reduced because I even noticed that no A'list artist have come out to condemed the action of Olamide that shows Don jazzy is guilty of some of the allegations levied against him. I know Olamide will never apologise to him. So what's your thought guys
Re: Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by Unionised(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2016
His cover has been blown na.
Bros go restrategize...
Re: Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by Nellybank(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2016
I dey talk of transport to go church and u guys dey talk of don jazzy and social network... How dat one take concern me? Meanwhile i neva chop since morning o
Re: Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by blackb2(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Nna...
Nellybank:
I dey talk of transport to go church and u guys dey talk of don jazzy and social network... How dat one take concern me? Meanwhile i neva chop since morning o
Your condition odikwa serious oo cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: Don Jazzy Absent From Social Media Since The Headies Palava by iheanyi40(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Nellybank:
wetin u want make we do 4 u na

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby-mama, Sophia Momodu Contests ‘cannabis’ Medical Report / Nollywood Actor, Charles Okocha Relates How He Was Shot By Stray Bullets.. / Oyo State Thrown Into Mourning As Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies 3 Hours Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.