Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,897 members, 7,918,918 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. (3858 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. by lawal123: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
If someone from Southern Kaduna can write such Epistle and you oduastate thinks otherwise then the variance is unimaginable.
yes.
Re: I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. by lawal123: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2016
fhelihx:
Who send you
But he must obey the rule of law.
Re: I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. by Dezzx(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
lawal123:
12m beggers, notherners spread polio in the continent, is this true?
the truth the say is always bitter. learn to deal with it.
Re: I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. by ChinoJeff: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2016
I will soon publish my own article against the atrocities being committed in this illiterate mallam military regime in democracy and see if he will also hunt for my head.

But I think his negative power monger advisers should suggest his building of new prison yards as the existing ones won't contain many Nigerian activists and critics that will emerge before the year runs down as it's evident that his 2016 budget is a budget of failures.

Keeping sentiment away, Buhari is a total infestation of epidemic disease on the Nigerian people. He has nothing gud to offer.
Re: I Can't Worship PMB, Hatred And Insult By Kasu Lecturer-Dr. John Danfulani. by Gogetta(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
I'm a Buhari supporter and a northerner(middle-belt) but most of what he said is true. The northern elite are a greedy and wicket lot. Encouraging lliteracy and feeding off the ignorance of their people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Fight Back Now. / voice of the people is voice of God:90% Of Nigerian Want Ochibanjo Remove As VP / Senator Dino Melaye Shares Picture Under Arrest At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.