Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:10 PM

A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely (1236 Views)

Urgently Need Verified Naija Adsense Which Has Received Payment I Will Pay 80k / Bloggers Come And Help Me, I Will Pay You Via Bitcoin / Facebook Will Pay $122 Million In Fines To The E.U (2) (3) (4)

A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by pelij18(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Hello Nairaland webmasters

I'm badly in need of this so badly, for a personal and confidential use solely, and do wish anyone could signify if he does know how write the code.

Meanwhile, does any programmer in the house know how to code a site that i can use to host my external images, css, and javascript only, in essence of triggering my site to function as to it.

I do not advice you ask any silly questions.

Nonetheless, if you do know how to, please drop your contact details, and i will pay you duely upon proper negotiation
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by oieda: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't really get your request. You need someone to design the layout of your site using your already written css and javascript? Or you want some to wrote the code for the layout of your site?
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by hollyfat(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2016
pelij18:

I'm badly in need of this so badly, for a personal and confidential use solely, and do wish anyone could signify if he does know how write the code.

Meanwhile, does any programmer in the house know how to code a site that i can use to host my external images, css, and javascript only, in essence of triggering my site to function as to it.

Nonetheless, if you do know how to, please drop your contact details, and i will pay you duely upon proper negotiation
Can u explain what you want?
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by vicsrael: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2016
pelij18:

well am a programmer and can code whatever you want contact me on 08130687861 call or whatsapp so we can talk better
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by globalink: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can code it contact no: 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by Intellab(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Call 07062477194 if you still need it done.
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by ps3o(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
pelij18:

a professional web developer is here. call/SMS/WhatsApp 07031175291
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by pelij18(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
hollyfat:

Can u explain what you want?
I want a platform were i can upload my css and js files for personal use.

Need it badly... Can you?
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by hollyfat(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
pelij18:
I want a platform were i can upload my css and js files for personal use.

Need it badly... Can you?
of cause . Check my latest work here
http://hollyphat.ml
http://higotech.com.ng
http://hollyphat.ml/school
http:/shop.higotech.com.ng

Call or whatsapp 08130327697
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by 9jawebdev(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Contact for professional website design

proficient in wordpress, html/css, jquery,php/mysql, javascript etc

Whatsapp/call: 08102619203

BBM: 2BB63350

email: naijawebdev@gmail.com
Re: A Programmer Should Code This For Me And I Will Pay You Duely by guru01(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
pelij18:

Hello get a CDN (content delivery network) account. Simply google for cdn providers.

US Google Adsense Disabled Before Pin Verification / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification / What's Your Take On This New Website