Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill (22564 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

i want to knock your ppuusssyyy out.

they dont call me otagburu agwu for nothing grin
easy tiger, you don't have to be rude.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Benbobola(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
@prodegee, ow old are they? I have a lone ranger I call Bruce, he's a year, 3 months old. He's New Zealand white. Terribly energetic and loves playing with chickens
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by stephenqueen: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by redfigure(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

Don't you think it is cruel to put them in a cage?
if I put hand inside your eye ehn, wwetin be cruel.. lol.
when dem chop your original blackberry charger you go change your perspective by yourself
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
redfigure:

if I put hand inside your eye ehn, wwetin be cruel.. lol.
when dem chop your original blackberry charger you go change your perspective by yourself

It is cruel

You have an option, they do not.

It is in their nature to chew anything chewable. Putting them in a cage is like penalising them for what they have no control over.

You have the choice to give them up instead of restricting their movement. It would be cruel for you to do that to them!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ooshinibos: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
ikombe:
the only people thinking like you are the depressed and brainless set of humans undecided
ok....keep your bunny bruv.. since you cannot handle the truth, ..that's why you are third world country in spite of the abundant resources you have ...maybe that bunny can help you discover your full potential ...what a shame to the black race ikombe
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by nike4love: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

madam digital follow me to my hotel room and wear me this pampers please.
i will put orisirisi inside your ministry
Go and find work.and put ur 2inch....cough....in ur trouser.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by dacovajnr: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
lielbree:

Common set fire use better pepper and roast that correct bush meat asap!
This one resemble your village hare? Say no to #AnimalCruelty undecided
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ikombe: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
ooshinibos:

ok....keep your bunny bruv.. since you cannot handle the truth, ..that's why you are third world country in spite of the abundant resources you have ...maybe that bunny can help you discover your full potential ...what a shame to the black race ikombe
becos of i am trying to discover my full potential now means i should not have pets. Can someone shoot dis guy in the head

2 Likes

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by myfantasies(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ojah1:

Bro abeg free that girl.. She's my babe.. Myfantasies greekgoddess..
Wen i become ur babe

Wen did we ask each other out
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ikombe: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jchi9876:

i want to knock your ppuusssyyy out.
they dont call me otagburu agwu for nothing grin
T.K.O grin

Toto Knock Out grin
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by BruzMoney(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
bayulala94:
Av breed them b4 in the past when they are on heat they don't discharge like dogs buh their vulva turns reddish when they are ready to mate u can always check that by opening up their tail and trust me during their mating the male will ejaculate under 10 seconds. And after a month u become a dad of bunnies but b4 then u Av to get a whelping box for her like a week b4 then she pulls out her hairs into d box for her babies mind you neva touch the kittens cuz the mother can go haywire againts the kits because of that

that's a comprehensive one dia, pulling the fur is a sign of pregnancy late one tho, palpating can be done for early observation
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by majorgr: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
i remembered the day i bought new rabbits, i made a wooden cage and net for them. After being proud of my achievement and my new bunnies immediately i turned my back to go do something, they were already desert to my dog! come see as hungry dogs they divide and conquer. I wan mad that day!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by stonecoldcafe: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2016
majorgr:
i remembered the day i bought new rabbits, i made a wooden cage and net for them. After being proud of my achievement and my new bunnies immediately i turned my back to go do something, they were already desert to my dog! come see as hungry dogs they divide and conquer. I wan mad that day!

How did your dog tear through the cage? You are a careless pet owner! angry angry angry angry
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by lielbree: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
This one resemble your village hare? Say no to #AnimalCruelty undecided
So the cow chicken pork etc wey u dey chop no be animal cruelty?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

sad

Are you Alright?

#RheroricalQuestion undecided
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Hidentity:

Vicky, na CAD fit solve my issue now. One even had 6 babies two days back and another had 8 today. I have like 20 now and when are you taking yours sef?

CAD kor, AutoCAD ni tongue

Awwwwww. Kilode? Only you!! cheesy

Our Mammywater's keep multiplying. Abarika grin

You know I cant take mine now cry cry but I'll keep you posted embarassed

1 Like

Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:39am On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you are welcome.

It awesome learning these things.
I'm a man with a female heart,even baby rat sef dy fear me.sad
had love to own a dog some day...but will dog phobia allow me?

Hahaha cheesy I get scared of rats too, cos to me theyre not pets.

But Dogs and rabbits are pets, and theyre so cool and lovely.

You should try owning a dog someday.
Trust me, Dogs are so cute and lovable. Youll enjoy having one.

A Dog is indeed "Man's Best Friend" smiley
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 4:43am On Jan 05, 2016
labi6:

Seriously...get one(rabbit) then dedicate one of your fingers to it on the first day of arrival( I will suggest your thumb or your smallest finger) then you'll know they are good looking o but....have you ever though of why their mouths are way hidden...its because they don't want you to know the gravity of what will hit you until it hits you.

lmao!!! I know they can be very destructive though.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by danbrowndmf(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hahaha cheesy I get scared of rats too, cos to me theyre not pets.

But Dogs and rabbits are pets, and theyre so cool and lovely.

You should try owning a dog someday.
Trust me, Dogs are so cute and lovable. Youll enjoy having one.

A Dog is indeed "Man's Best Friend" smiley
a Rabbit is a no for me tho! But dog? Maybe someday sha...cheesy

you have a dog?
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Are you Alright?

#RheroricalQuestion undecided

If I slap you undecided
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by sundoj08(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

You dont understand.

I will chase it around with salt and pepper and eat it raw.

My xbox cable?

Lailai, I no go gree o.

You should get a wireless controller then !!!
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Godspearl(f): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
I reared rabbits for my final year project research,twas a wow experience .Their wee can stain cloth and I fed them poultry pellets(I think growers mash) I eventually dashed them out after the research
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by dacovajnr: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
lielbree:

So the cow chicken pork etc wey u dey chop no be animal cruelty?
Ibile me I be vegetarian..I don't eat meat cheesy
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
a Rabbit is a no for me tho! But dog? Maybe someday sha...cheesy

you have a dog?

Lol. You should.
I used to. But she's late now. Died recently cry

Planning to get one soon. embarassed
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

If I slap you undecided

Slap yourself first. undecided
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lol. You should.
I used to. But she's late now. Died recently cry

Planning to get one soon. embarassed
keeping dogs with this nigerian economy that is unstable? What about u go broke some day & u couldn't afford their food,won't they use one of ur legs for lunchgrin?

***laughing***.cheesy
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Slap yourself first. undecided

U can't even get the fucck off
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by VickyRotex(f): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
keeping dogs with this nigerian economy that is unstable? What about u go broke some day & u couldn't afford their food,won't they use one of ur legs for lunchgrin?

***laughing***.cheesy

cheesy cheesy Nah! They'll understand wink
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
sundoj08:

You should get a wireless controller then !!!

For sure bro.

But I was visualizing a wired controller.

I go use the rabbit and prepare rabbit suya.
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ooshinibos: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
ikombe:
becos of i am trying to discover my full potential now means i should not have pets. Can someone shoot dis guy in the head
am laughing o Ikombe , so you have resulted to killing your fellow human because you cannot handle criticism or simple banter, you are real arrogant Nigerian , pets that kept for companionship are for loners and anti humans :-) . Ikombe you need to be reported to the authorities ( unfortunately we don't have one in Nigeria ) , you are hiding something :-)
Re: Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill by ikombe: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
ooshinibos:

am laughing o Ikombe , so you have resulted to killing your fellow human because you cannot handle criticism or simple banter, you are real arrogant Nigerian , pets that kept for companionship are for loners and anti humans :-) . Ikombe you need to be reported to the authorities ( unfortunately we don't have one in Nigeria ) , you are hiding something :-)
you are not human dude undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria / Missing Dog, A Stolen 6months American Bulldog / Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.