Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,730 members, 7,912,021 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mouth Action Gone Bad. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action Gone Bad. (2812 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i am d one
Nd tanks for liking my moniker
you are beautifuuul, but trust me when i say i'm better looking.
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by allyon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
nairalandstinks:
after two short rounds of a boring session of kpanshing between my girl and i, i went beneath her to get some of her juice for little refreshment after a hard day's job. my mouth was filled with urine spurting from her pvssy. i had already downed a little quantity before i reacted. i'm so mad at her stupidity.
what did u expect to come out from under her?? Chivita liquid Abeg u have nothing to complain about
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by myfantasies(f): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
nairalandstinks:

you are beautifuuul, but trust me when i say i'm better looking.
Tanks for the compliment, it's an honor, coming from someone dat is better looking

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by allyon(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
nairalandstinks:
after two short rounds of a boring session of kpanshing between my girl and i, i went beneath her to get some of her juice for little refreshment after a hard day's job. my mouth was filled with urine spurting from her pvssy. i had already downed a little quantity before i reacted. i'm so mad at her stupidity.
what did u expect to come from under her? Chivita liquid? Abeg u have nothing to complain about
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
allyon:
what did u expect to come from under her? Chivita liquid? Abeg u have nothing to complain about
not chivita but something tasty.
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
nairalandstinks:

little lie though. but i love ugly ladies but not at the extreme.
lol
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by allyon(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
nairalandstinks:

not chivita but something tasty.
. Lols guy.. Just manage am like that. Remember 'tasty time 'is not the only thing that passes that passage so if u tickle or tease the passage anything can come out out of pressure
Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by holarid(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] you went under her to get some juice?

Did you keep any orange juice, Bobo, hollandia, pike, Chivita or even mama obi's breastfeeding milk. ..

May you continue taking such juice until you receive IQ....
[/size]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by nikkypearl(f): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] you went under her to get some juice?

Did you keep any orange juice, Bobo, hollandia, pike, Chivita or even mama obi's breastfeeding milk. ..

May you continue taking such juice until you receive IQ....
[/size]
Now diz is funny! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action Gone Bad. by Maximillian1: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided Receive sense IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / 10 Commandments For Single Ladies. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.