Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids (502 Views)

The Meaning Of The Anti-igbo Song Of Genocide Being Sang In The North / SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders / See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids by Winna01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been? I went to london to see the queen, london for what? London for medicine, medicine for what? Medicine for cough, are you coughing? Yes mama, cough let me see you. Tumbokor tumbokor ohor ohor.. It goes on.. I'm feeling nostalgic. This is the naija version
Share the one can remember

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Male Nairalander For The Year 2015? / Where Are Those Who Told Us They Are Captains In The Ship Of Change ? / Dignity Of Labour:man Dresses In Suit To Sell Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.