Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... (1756 Views)

Why Good Girls Like Bad Boys? The Truth Finally Uncovered / Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by wazupguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
ladies I need ya take one dis and the Baddosneh guys..drop the hints for the "nice guys".......
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin nice guys are boring

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Vjcray: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=14pt] what will Don jazzy fans do when they see that word baddo sneh?

Stop fuelling baseless wars grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
the bad ones are so so cute and more fun to be with, they are what we call the ladies man, while the nice guys are not so good looking/ugly and they are not fun at all, so freaking boring! But when its time to settle down, we go for them ugly nice guys wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by cruzita(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin nice guys too dey form holy wenche and dem dey dull
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
the bad ones are so so cute and more fun to be with, they are what we call the ladies man, while the nice guys are not so good looking/ugly and they are not fun at all, so freaking boring! But when its time to settle down, we go for them ugly nice guys wink
So women at a point in their life return to their vomit.

I concurangry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by madenigga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
lol... true
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by lasisi69(f): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
I have one question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
How?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Adasun(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
baseless,idiotic factundecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by CaroLyner(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Their Personalities Don't Seem
Genuine. Nice guys are too nice. No one can always be
that nice unless they're a saint. They are busy
being nice instead of being real and women
instinctually don't trust that. Bad boys "keep it
real." Nice guys don't want to upset the apple
cart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ladies are natural troublemakers.They need a bad guy who can kill for them when they brought trouble to his dormot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Women don't love bad guys, neither do they love good guys; they just follow the herd on what their fellow girls think is suave. at some point "Nerd was the new Hunk" undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by djeezy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
So women at a point in their life return to their vomit.

I concurangry
Women are just confused. Perhaps they want a bad man that will be good just to them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Topestbilly(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

check my profile n tell where I belong. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by djeezy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
So finally you settle with the boring good guys you once rejected. You cannot approbate and reprobate simultaneously.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by akachidi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's now in the past,those day when you parents want to to marry a particular man cause he is responsible and gentle.not this days,imagine her telling you"harder,harder baby. I wonder the nice guy that can get that hard.this days the nice guy done even wise up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by CaroLyner(f): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
. Bad Boys Are Confident.they hold the shiny golden badge of ‘confidence’ that may often cross the lines to ‘over-confidence’. Somehow this brimming confidence flows into every single thing they do.And even when we girls least want it, we feel insanely attracted to this confidence.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by djeezy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
. Bad Boys Are Confident.they hold the shiny golden badge of
‘confidence’ that may often cross the lines to
‘over-confidence’. Somehow this brimming
confidence flows into every single thing they
do.And even
when we girls least want it, we feel insanely
attracted to this confidence.
You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by 2dice(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Now when everyone turns Bad-Guy
I wonder How many Guys go go Heaven grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Stycon(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's not being bad that gets ladies; it's the display of certain traits which are more prominent among the so called "bad guys" (not being needy, don't-give-a-damn attitude, sexual appeal, confidence, many-fish-in-the-ocean-mentality, etc) which I believe the so called "nice guys" can also adopt along with their cool attributes.

We can have hybrids; who have both the feature of a nice guy as well as the traits that draws ladies to bad guyswink

Most bad guys can be jerk undecidedand nice guys don't always have to finish lastsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stycon:
It's not being bad that gets ladies; it's the display of certain traits which are more prominent among the so called "bad guys" (not being needy, don't-give-a-damn attitude, sexual appeal, confidence, many-fish-in-the-ocean-mentality, etc) which I believe the so called "nice guys" can also adopt alone with their cool attributes.

We can have hybrids; who have both the feature of a nice guy as well as the traits that draws ladies to bad guyswink

Most bad guys can be jerk undecidedand nice guys don't always have to finish lastsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai,,, so gals love d so called BADT GEEs. This is scary.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
what I'm a combination of both nd I'm good looking.. 6ft8 dark.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by TruthHurts1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Babacele is one of the nicest guys on Nairaland...
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by SirLewis(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well, what can I say. The ladies claim the good guys are dull, boring, a tumble weed. Next time I see a pic of a lady with bruises on her face claiming her boyfriend bashed her up, I'll smile and cheerfully go to the next story. You get what you ask for.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Babacele is one of the nicest guys on Nairaland...

Lol... so u know him eh? cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Michellla(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stycon:
It's not being bad that gets ladies; it's the display of certain traits which are more prominent among the so called "bad guys" (not being needy, don't-give-a-damn attitude, sexual appeal, confidence, many-fish-in-the-ocean-mentality, etc) which I believe the so called "nice guys" can also adopt along with their cool attributes.

you nailed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Michellla(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
And that is what YOU think"nice guys come
last"? Greatest bullshit. I love nice guys and I'll never get tired of them. Nice guys as in nice, not socially awkward.
A guy can be confident, and still be nice.Don't confuse confidence with arrogance
A guy can be handsome/hot, and still be nice.
A guy can be outgoing and still be nice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... by Babacele: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... so u know him eh? cool
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save My Relationship / Ladies, Have You Heard About 'the Anti-rape Condom' With Teeth? (photos) / Please delete this post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.