Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,899 members, 7,915,621 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

PLEASE HELP, IT'S URGENT I NEED TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES BEFORE IT EXPIRES. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLEASE HELP, IT'S URGENT I NEED TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES BEFORE IT EXPIRES. (955 Views)

Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP, IT'S URGENT I NEED TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES BEFORE IT EXPIRES. by oforij(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
I actually created a thread asking for accommodation at Delsu (Asaba)i'm happy to find some kind hostelers whom i'm squatting with for now.
I'm back once again to seek for your help, i'm in urgent need to pay my tution fee before friday 30th-jan-2016.
It was actually #28,500 but because of the late entry, #11,000 was added to it and its now #49.500.
I've been able to pay the eleven thousand naira and i have #16,000 at hand presently and my elder brother promise sending me #10,000 tomorrow morning all i need is roughly #2,500 or 3k.
Please if you can help me out i'm begging and seriously in need of it
NB: i'm not a scam i'm for real and
*Thanks
E.jephthan
08023648598:
RSVP::
*modified
i've paid my tution fees;thanks to my elder siblings and to NL'ers, thanks for your views and calls of hope.
Thanks to God Almighty.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede HND/ND Form 2016 Is Out / How Is Nursing Done In NOUN???? / Edsap USA Scholarship(application Fees And Exam Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.