Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo (1723 Views)

Boko Haram Members Kill 10-Year-Old Boy In Maiduguri (Photo) / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by dainformant(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
A Nigerian soldier has shared his close encounter with death after a girl sent by Boko Haram terrorist approached him with a bucket of improvised explosive device (IED) covered with bags of sachet water in Maiduguri region of Borno state. Below is what Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (sachet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water". I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety. Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop. I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.
MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/soldier-shares-near-death-experience.html

Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
That was not your day man
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nawaoo... Is that small thing the bomb?
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by BIDEEN: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bubewilson:
Nawaoo... Is that small thing the bomb?
Can. U swallow it?

3 Likes

Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by xreal: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
I see these in movies.

So, the little girls was to be blown with the soldiers?
maybe the bokoboy told her that she will get to heaven immediately she help the soldiers with the said bucket of water.
what a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by edoyad(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one, his vigilance saved them. As for those rams and sheep fighting a lost cause, let them continue

1 Like

Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
BIDEEN:

Can. U swallow it?
There's no relationship between light and darkness.
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by daniska3yaro(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by Leobrain(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by baralatie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thank God
Re: Troops Avert Boko Haram Bomb Attack In Maiduguri. Photo by holarid(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
this boko boys bomb self... undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hungriest Nations In The World: See Where Nigeria Ranks / Open Letter To Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-rufai -- By Joel3 / Reno Omokri Mocks President Buhari’s War Against Corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.