Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 (23877 Views)

Why Do People See The Habbit Of "Not Attending Sunday Service" As A Sin / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / 4 Reasons Why You Must Leave Your Church & Start Attending Winners’ Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by womano: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
The bible says only a FOOL says there is no God

Sunday school, just like church and religion in general, makes you all the more stupid and confused.

Say no to religion and regain your sanity.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
Sunday skul , am i a kid oh u op but for students like me , u can post ur physics assignment, questions and get it solved
Kid? thats why u never grow
Sunday School is not mean for kids only
anyway for The RCCG ppl here will understand the best....kajiko?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by professore(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunday school is one of the fastest ways by which you can become a true child of God,if that is your desire,put my statement to test by attending Sunday school and making sure u practice all that u are taught,thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by Faith111: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunday School makes you learn more about God.
It strengthens your faith in God.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by Fesido(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunday School is God's school,sponsored and managed by the church for the systematic teaching of the word of God.It's the church studying at the feet of Jesus in a systematic order.Mostly,this happens on Sundays.The systematic teachings make it:
*Evangelistic-Sinners are reached through it;
*Educative-Participants are given wholistic teaching of the Bible;
*Ministerial-The teachings prepare men and women for being effective vessels in the hands of God; and
*Edifying-The teachings prepare participants for maturity,thus making them free from the manipulators.

The Church/Individual without Sunday School:
* Level of ignorance is increased.
*Such annn assembly/person will be made up of zealots-enthusiasts without knowledge,wisdom annd power.
*Inexperienced in the things of God making,the extremely vulnerable.
*They will be powerless.
*There will be no REVIVAL!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by missingrib(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Sunday schooo ko
Sunday hotel ni

Churh no get break
Church no dey strike
Church no dey give holidays

Body na firewood undecided
ur prayers too no dey get break.... must u ask God for favour... see your mouth like church no dey get break
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by Liljeez(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mediapace:
As the name sounds,"sunday school".
This is a school mosly in churches organised on sunday that bring christians together to go into deep review about the word oF God.
It is a pity some had never attended it before,these are the blessings you might have been missing by not attending sunday schools lecture:

Are u an Anglican ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by Mediapace: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nope. C.A.C.
Liljeez:
Are u an Anglican ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by kosokoadeyemi: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Good
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 by Temidayo119933: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
i av a question pls i want à true answer pls

sunday school normally start by 8am in d Morning most time i enter sunday school by after 8 Even or to9 and i Will Will join Dem inside thé sunday school den after d lecturing dey Will nw ask Any question and people Will respons and Wen it nw m'y TURN they Will say Time up and is not thé first, second, third TIME of Doing dis to me and i insisted to ask d question i av not finished asking m'y pastor said Is OK dey Will answer me den another elderly man raised his hand and dey gave him TIME to talk,
and i later raised My hand after answering d question finished i said i av an observation dat y Will i want to ask question and u Will be telling no TIME and thé PERSON that use to cordinate d sunday school in PERSON of my Church pastor wife said y did ü come late dat i should not come late again Even d pastor also back his wife as if dey had me in mind to face me b4.

and i made up my mind for not going to dat Church AGAIN cuz what is d essence of going and not allowing PERSON to ask.
i did not attend dis week sunday service and my pastor saw me d following dey hé never ask me y i did not come to church.
pls i want à respond on dis pls this is my

WHATSAPP line pls 08114796688

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.