Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong (517 Views)

Acts 7:55 Is Jesus Standing At God’s Right Hand? / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong by Smilingbob(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
[b][/b] I have heard people say that clapping after sermon is wrong because the man of God only preached what interest the audience, but I have a different view about that, cos I believe that clapping after listening to a powerful sermon is a way of showing appreciation and encouraging the man of God for teaching me something new or reminding me of what I may have forgotten. So is it wrong or right to clap after hearing the sermon?
Re: Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong by kristen12(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't think it's wrong to appreciate the work of God in the life of a man of God by clapping but it's not bad to meditate on the word of God after listening to it.
Re: Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong by CountDracula(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its a matter of personal preference. Its not stated anywhere that its wrong to do it... I personally don't like it, I think its unecessary waste of energy and unneeded noise
Re: Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong by neutrotoba(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's indirectly wrong.

No one would clap if the preacher had just chastised the congregation for their wrong doings.

(1) (Reply)

My People Please Is It A Sin To Fart Inside Church? / Here's Something Interesting / A 1500 Years Old Bible Found In Turkey Claims That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucifie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.