Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland (662 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by informingnigeria: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay, we all know that nairaland is full of tribalists. olamide is Yoruba and most of his supporters are Yoruba peeps. Don't jazzy is IBO and the same rule is applicable . People say olamide is a tout and ybnl sing meaningless songs. someone said lil kesh sings ladi and so on. The same hypocrites will request songs by Lil Wayne and drake on radio. Have you heard cupcake by Nicki minaj? yet they win Grammy awards that all Nigerian artistes that sing meaningful songs can only dream of.
Olamide is not a gospel artiste neither is lil kesh. And skuki that won it did not sing meaningful songs. Mavin's is just hype. Wande coal is a more talented artist than them all and dbanj has more swag than them all.
I am a student of Oau and not a streets boy but believe me, people love olamide . They USED to respect JAZZY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by ify84(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wetin u de talk Naa,?

But people say don jazzy is Isoko of delta State. So?
Re: Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by kay29000(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yea secretly, that is why the beef is huge on Nairaland. I love both Olamide and Don Jazzy for what they do, but I am Olamide's side. Don Jazzy is a musical genius, but people overlook that boy Olamide. Whether you understand or like what he does or not, you have to respect the work ethic and the pace at which he creates hits back to back. You also have to respect how he put a team together from nothing...I mean nothing...no big cash, a guy that is not up to 5 years in the game became a C.E.O of a record label with multiple superstar artist. Give it to ht kid. And that boy Olamide has a huge...massive following both online and in the streets...FOR REAL.
Re: Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by UnknownT: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
op, are you Yoruba?
Re: Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by Damikevin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
No dey bring tribalism come nything abeg!
Re: Real Reason Why Olamide's Fight With Don Jazzy Is Getting Hype On Nairaland by informingnigeria: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
I am half Igbo , half yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Queen Victoria Kimani Releases New Dazzling & Sexy Photos / PHOTO: 2face’s Daughter Receives Certificate Of Achievement In The US / Fifa Ballon D'or Back To Back Hit (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.