Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) (67632 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Ndukings92(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bovi all d way,my man only u na u and after u na u.de guy too much
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Sojebrand(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
computer0810:
winner01:
okay
chrysso83:
C
clevadani:
Trixxxy:
S
Morhziez:
k
HARDBUOI:
k
oatzeal:
K
looseweight:
Ok
miqos02:
ok
oatzeal:
K
I catch ona dis time, imagine weytin ona start dis year with. Make ona fear God ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by sisiclara: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin he got me with dat hilarious denrele move...I jus couldn't stop laughing my sides ached.gosh bovi is jus a case.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by nawtikid(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yh
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Kunlenoni: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Devil at work

Letz wait and see what they turn music industry to
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by amarachi06(f): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
d
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by afelele9(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
I need the video skit of the comedy
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sojebrand:
I catch ona dis time, imagine weytin ona start dis year with. Make ona fear God ooo
u still dey do watch man job in january 2016? fear God oh
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bamac(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
No mind them jare bovi, we noticed you, you are always my man...
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Trixxxy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sojebrand:
Lmaocheesy
We have to keep our positions!
I shall not be 'chanced' this year! tongue
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Dklef(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are mad its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool!
it's clear, you are hating olamide's success, you can't amount to something great like this... Imagine u want Etisalat to terminate is contract, if dem no terminate am go help them.. Hater

23 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by 1surdman: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
igbsam:
He looks like meek mills
Ewwww lipsrsealed which century are u from

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by greggng: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
As far as am concern majek stole the show for me. Send down the rain is an ever green song unlike what the tout called olamide is dishing out for the street were he belong

3 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Mach1plus1: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's not easy to act foolish for a living...

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by NaLaugh: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by blesseddivah(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lmao
yes yes.
He truly was
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by free2blast(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are mad its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry
Just like your name implies, stick to your lesbianism and #LeaveTrashForLawma

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thank you bovine

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by kenoz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by ayourbamie: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
winner01:
Tired of all these nonsense everywhere. Nairaland should have some sort of filter option where we can filter out names like wizkid, olamide, davido, tontodike, headies or whatever angry.
Please Not all of us care about drunkards throwing twitter tantrums or some young irresponsible cannabis smokers.
Lets have more responsible people on the news please, people that our youths can emulate from.
And people that can influence positively this generation.
angry
next time don't bother opening threads that contain those names.... some of us are interested in how the beef goes

3 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Seun360(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are mad its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry

You don try, I donate 1 sanitary pad as your new year gift.

5 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Geofavor(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
How to make frontpage on Nairaland
1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs 2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy 3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content 4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times 5. Go back to the homepage and refresh
Voila, your topic is on frontpage
gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
that female MC wor wor pass devil
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
how much were u paid to post this comment. Children of hate

11 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by iykedare(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by dancewithpeter1: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
watch video @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4F33JPIyMo

Cc: lalasticlalaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Elcapo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
You draft bruh

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by mysteriousman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.