Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] (37086 Views)

PHOTO: Gov Dickson's Epic Expression Over Fayose's Handshake With Osinbajo / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
courage54:
Fountain of Knowledge has become fountain of foolishness.

God bless PMB
see as de tinz dey pain u mumu. Since boohaari is nt cuttin pomu, he is nt drinkin palm wine wat relevant change has he bring?
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Kbannjii(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Uhmmm e try
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
spako4:
How many projects has he commissioned? Busy abusing PMB and OBJ. Time will tell
Is that your business?? Are you from Ekiti state?
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by fagbemiakintayo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
How many mama alakara, mama eleja does he take to dubai? I'm not made to be fooled...
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Elektra008(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
omisakint:

My aunt rocking osun for 8 months with salary

Liar!!! If ur aunty hasn't been paid by now, she is a ghost worker, granted Osun State cldnt pay salaries for several months ALONG WITH 17 ODA GOVERNORS in Nigeria, dat is no longer d case.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by ijoba22(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
ANBAKO:
Rocking Dubai ....when my aunty is rocking Ekiti without salary for Christmas and new year.....

May God Judge you.

......and I told them then .....to quit this rice and oil democracy and embrace developmental democracy, to quit stomach infrastructure and embrace social infrastructure

My fountain of Knowledge now looks like Desert of Knowledge....The land of honour is now compared to the land of horror......

Do good for good to come your way
what about osun mumu
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by sdqtima(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hv u been struggling endlessly with staphylococuse, hepatitis, stubborn infection dat has caused infertility or low sperm count,ovarian cyst,obesity, eye problem, e.t.c do you desperately need a cure for them? Contact 08132411700 or add up 564e328f
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Chenzy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
He go soon join Apc now,after he don shop pdp money finish,
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
courage54:
Fountain of Knowledge has become fountain of foolishness.

God bless PMB
you guys just type anyhow without using brain... I wish I fit give u punch from here.. Very stupid person
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by courage54(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lexxyfund:
you guys just type anyhow without using brain... I wish I fit give u punch from here.. Very stupid person

This post of yours just confirmed the kind of upbringing you had. I feel your pain dear. Go and learn manners so that you will learn how to make comment without throwing insults
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
courage54:

This post of yours just confirmed the kind of upbringing you had. I feel your pain dear. Go and learn manners so that you will learn how to make comment without throwing insults
so you have a good upbringing, that's why you mocking someone's home state, I use to say, Nigeria is full of hypocrite, fake people acting character like cartoon... May God purnish your soul.. We really want hypocritical people like you to die quickly so that Nigeria will move forward.. You can pick the dirt in someone else eye without seeing d stick in ur own eye.. Na thunder go fire you..
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by courage54(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lexxyfund:
so you have a good upbringing, that's why you mocking someone's home state, I use to say, Nigeria is full of hypocrite, fake people acting character like cartoon... May God purnish your soul.. We really want hypocritical people like you to die quickly so that Nigeria will move forward.. You can pick the dirt in someone else eye without seeing d stick in ur own eye.. Na thunder go fire you..

The only people I pity is your parents who might be thinking now that they have a son in someone like you. Like Fayose like Lexxyfund

1 Like

Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Blunttalker: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
This N. I. . - E R is charismatic, I say
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Henovy: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
When he comes to Ekiti State, he cuts fish and buys food stuff in the market, eats in Iya Basirat's buka, browses in public cybercafès and drinks palmwine in joints. Deceit at its peak.
Then when he returns from squadeering Ekiti state resources, he will run his mouth against PMB. Immunity will end sha!
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by saintgoogle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
omisakint:
Annual vacation not bad... President Obama does the same every year. I think to hawelli or so

Hawaii
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Henovy: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Descartes:
The Awolowo of our time. Go Fayose the albatross to Tinubu and his puppets
Hero worshiping! ''I pity Ekiti state ''- OBJ
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
courage54:

The only people I pity is your parents who might be thinking now that they have a son in someone like you. Like Fayose like Lexxyfund
Fayose na governor, am sure nobody in your family has attained that height b4, or you think governor na beans ... Between.. My parents are proud of me..you will wish to be like me I guess no need2boast.. Correction; anything ekiti, don't toy with it... We are elite.. Academically gifted, calling Ekiti fountain of foolishness is an insult to her reputation, just next time, ... I won't spare you next time
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Mufasa27(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
mankan2k7:
I wonder why our governors are insensitive, your people back in ekiti are languishing in poverty, workers have not been paid November and December salaries and u are busying traveling all over the world. Karma is watching u
.....There so many govs in Nigeria presently owing there worker 5-6 months salaries and we know the lavish life there are living but when u people see a fayose thread you rush here to give your bias judgement like is the only owing salaries...... KARMA IS ALSO WATCHING YOU IN HD.
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by lakesalauto: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
governor dey enjoy for dubai and ekiti people they roast.
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by proprince(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahah see my man grin
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by adellam16(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Belle every where
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by omisakint: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Elektra008:

Liar!!! If ur aunty hasn't been paid by now, she is a ghost worker, granted Osun State cldnt pay salaries for several months ALONG WITH 17 ODA GOVERNORS in Nigeria, dat is no longer d case.

lol.. you know nothing
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by xest(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
When he comes to Ekiti State, he cuts fish and buys food stuff in the market, eats in Iya Basirat's buka, browses in public cybercafès and drinks palmwine in joints. Deceit at its peak.
not deceit bro rather he is associating with common man.
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by haqueurate(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Stashing away ekity peoples money smh undecided
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Vikky014(f): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2016
ANBAKO:
Rocking Dubai ....when my aunty is rocking Ekiti without salary for Christmas and new year.....

May God Judge you.

......and I told them then .....to quit this rice and oil democracy and embrace developmental democracy, to quit stomach infrastructure and embrace social infrastructure

My fountain of Knowledge now looks like Desert of Knowledge....The land of honour is now compared to the land of horror......

ROTFLMAO RICE AND OIL DEMOCRACY KE? HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by Daspirit: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

Before the end of 2016, Gov Ayo Fayose wil be liken to Jose Mourinho who has a good starting but cant end well. He wil go into history as the first Gov to be impeached twice. The curse his father placed on him is stil very potent, that has made him to abuse the grace of God upon his life.

WATCH OUT.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] by ANBAKO: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vikky014:
ROTFLMAO RICE AND OIL DEMOCRACY KE? HAHAHAHAHA

Se iro wa ni? Na lie?

May God help us jade my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.