Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,604 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Land For Sale At Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Lekki (574 Views)

Hactares Of Land For Sale At Lekki Epe Expressway With Reasonable Price / Quick Sale At Lekki, Lagos / Lease:9nos Of 3brm Flat Wt Swimming Pool At Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale At Lekki by Ipsi(f): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
Land for sale at Lekki, between second roundabout and third roundabout somewhere around Osapa london. 650 square meters, water logged. It faces a tarred road in a residential area. N65million, asking.pls reply if interested. thankyou
Re: Land For Sale At Lekki by onyx20: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hi lpsi, u no com back to me again yes2day(i'm in a fix) anyway, make we talk land matter. The land seem to be in a desirable location but the true value i'm not sure. Is it negotiable at all?
Re: Land For Sale At Lekki by Ipsi(f): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
Well it is negotiable, its not mine but im advertising on behalf of someone who wants to sell if the price is right. what are you willing to pay? when I know that ill be able to get back to you and maybe set up a meeting. let me know.
Re: Land For Sale At Lekki by onyx20: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ipsi:

Well it is negotiable, its not mine but im advertising on behalf of someone who wants to sell if the price is right. what are you willing to pay? when I know that ill be able to get back to you and maybe set up a meeting. let me know.
Thanks 4 gettinng back, & good to hear that it is neg.l leave abroad(London) so l might not be able to view it myself but l av someone on ground who can . l will call a few Estate Agent i know in lagos to see if i can get an APPR. value of property in that area B/4 i will make an offer, i guess u know what i mean. (Don't want to make a ridiculous offer) l'll get in touch. Here is my no +447930340807
Re: Land For Sale At Lekki by Ipsi(f): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
Make the offer first, then ill put you over to the person that ants to sell. 08022276300.you can call me on that number.

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contained Needed / Three Room Office Space Available In Allen (one Year Rent Only) / 7 Duplex Mini-estate For A Fantastic Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.