Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,691 members, 7,892,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56513 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by seaga: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2016
petkruz:

I'v actually bought gifts worth 32k for an ex! I did all that shit in the past, u just have to be wise.

So men has to be unwise, to continue being father xmas? You bought for an ex, this one you claim to love so much you can't. ...because you're wiser now right? Boy! ....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by seaga: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2016
repogirl:
from what I pieced together, its quite obvious he doesn't take you seriously. If he does, he wouldn't do all those things you mentioned, its just not possible he could go three days into the new year and only just be remembering you. You better cut out before he dumps you.

Hmmm, why?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by seaga: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2016
multicolored:
You may be a side-chick.

She can't observe, that's what money can do

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by seaga: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2016
daretodiffer:

Thanks but I am sorry we can't be friends.

Nutty girl
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
What did I just read? undecided

He was supposed to inform you before buying himself a car? On what basis if I may ask?

He didn't call you to wish you a happy new year until today and what did you do? Decided not to call him as well until he calls unto say ladies style abi

Lol, unnecessarily yanga.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please kindly end the relationship respectfully and on a mutual ground and let him have his peace of mind.
It's over, learn from your mistakes, kindly move on and be more humble and kind in your next relationship.
Emotional attachment does not equate love and stability.
Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.