Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,118 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

You Guys Need To See This: Olamide Speaks On 2015 Headies Next Rated Category - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Need To See This: Olamide Speaks On 2015 Headies Next Rated Category (488 Views)

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Need To See This: Olamide Speaks On 2015 Headies Next Rated Category by samintegrity(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
I stumbled upon the video on YouTube, where olamide speaks on the next rated category.

He affirmed that all mavin artist are great artists and also reiterated is love for Rekado banks, in which he acknowledged that ricky is also a great aritst along side Kesh whom he refer to as his brother .

In his words

" this nxt rated aritst category I have a lot of pple on that same category that I really like, we have rekado banks, ricky tom tom, badt guy I like him, I appreciate his kind of music, he makes good music, so cool, supper cool as well, the whole marvins they are cool like that thou..."

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE1668jLCSU

Lemme stop there, am not in support of what Don jazzy did by calling name, buh then to me thou Olamide went that far causing his whole generation haba.. Buh then biko its over now I hope.

My question thou is, since he knew the category was a very tough one and he himself cudnt predict who the winner would be, why then did he still went ahead to disagree with the choice of the organizers or the masses who voted if there was any. wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gets A CT Scan, Tells Fans To Pray For Him / ★ Kcee Flaunts Dapper Look In New Photos ★ / Nigeria's Olubadan, Ruler Of Ibadan Land, Dies At 101-BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.