Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,481 members, 7,964,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

State Of Dilemma. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Of Dilemma. (1860 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / “POSIT OF DILEMMA” – All The Episodes / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 04, 2016
DonUjay:
I Give Up!. I can't read this shít anymore

Just wasted time and energy, Yet, the story no gree end.

You are a Kettle! for subjecting me to this kind of Psychological Trauma.

Never ending story grin
Re: State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2016
charlito94:

can u write a simple letter. or even a comprehensive report ?
try to appreciate peoples work
if u don't hae any gud thing to say don't comment
.Who Is this One? Why Should I appreciate Mediocrity? That's why You are where You are today because you've been Hanging Out with People who tell You that You're Good at something when You are So Hurrible at It
Re: State Of Dilemma. by diportivo: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2016
It seems to me that,the reason u r hellbent on marrying an academically sound graduate is to make up for ur own shortfalls "book-wise" tongue

Away from that,i guess you are pitying her cos u deflowered her.....if u hadnt,someone else wldv...fact!

Move on and find ur dream girl sharp sharp

Rem,she isnt good on bed,and u r going to America before d year runs out

Theres no time

undecided
Re: State Of Dilemma. by charlito94(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
DonUjay:
.Who Is this One? Why Should I appreciate Mediocrity? That's why You are where You are today because you've been Hanging Out with People who tell You that You're Good at something when You are So Hurrible at It

it is people like you who will come to nairaland and seek for help begging and crying only god knows what
and it is people like you who end up with the story "had I known"
Re: State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
charlito94:

it is people like you who will come to nairaland and seek for help begging and crying only god knows what
and it is people like you who end up with the story "had I known"
.Chisos! Dude what are you saying? conversing with you is giving me a Migraine. was Nice talking to you #OkBye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Not Love / 7 Sign Your Girlfriend Is Not Meant To Be Your Future Wife / 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.